1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which content is original in google eyes???

Discussion in 'Google' started by neha_p, Dec 8, 2010.

Google crawls site A every hour and site B once in a day. site B writes an article,site A copies it changing time stamp. Site A gets crawled first by Google bot. Whose content is original in Google eyes and rank high? If A then justice to site B?

neha_p, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  2. itismine

itismine Active Member

Best Answers:
    Duplicate content is the same content which is on the same domains.
    If you submit the same articles to different sites then it will be the same content.

itismine, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  3. buldozerceto

buldozerceto Active Member

Best Answers:
    Imo the original is the content that have a higher backlinks and higher authority, but who knows whether that is true, only google knows that.

buldozerceto, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  4. albertwesker

albertwesker Member

Best Answers:
    Only google knows why and neither A or B can be the right justice for google.I have been thinking like this before a few months ago..and still do not got any answers.If someone have please tell here.Google minds can be hardly unpredictable

albertwesker, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  5. Gator_Co

Gator_Co Peon

Best Answers:
    who said google always want original contents? any proof. there is no proof or statement from google. Its still a myth. But google love new contents. its not mean google give penalty to duplicate contents. there are 100's of example, duplicate contents indexed and ranked.

I have this experience. I have one same site with duplicate contents, that's high ranking then original one, even original one deindex due to same design.

In your example, if site B have more good relevant incoming links, it will be high in ranking.

Again duplicate contents still myth.

Gator_Co, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  6. kp_mastermind

kp_mastermind Active Member

Best Answers:
    kp_mastermind, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  7. pmc2001

pmc2001 Member

Best Answers:
    In my research and my find is that Google does not see any one or two articles, basically G first looked at the title tags and then the author, I have done experiment with two identical articles with different title tag and the author tag and guest what both ranked one after the other in the serp at the time.

To conclude, G does not penalize for identical content just piracy and illegal content. If it did, why are there site out there in the .edu and .gov site using the same duplicate content with credit to the author and still rank very high in the serps and pr. Stop looking at the fear mongers out there, do not make G more than it is. No google is not looking at you or your site unless one employee get a hold of it.

Ok, here is the secret, everytime you write a good content unique article, you will see it in the serps sometime in seconds. Which means google already is aware of it.

Next, if the content is good enough and unique in a nice niche, other article gazers will use it on their site and give you a link back. Amazing eh...

Now if 2 or more article gazzers use your article on their site, all you have to do is promote these two sites with your articles...Unselfishly, by helping these two sites, you will notice a lift in your serps for that keyword and higher pr.

No there are no magic to little green line in your browser bar. Remember, google counts every backlinks even though you don't see it when you do a Link: u know the rest.

Word to the wise or for the wise, forget about seo, meta tags, link building, all that no good for nothing stuff...focus on writing good consistent content in your blog or site and promote them in directories if you have the time and voila that is your answer to higher serp results and higher pr. You will be rewarded greatly.

By the way, finally, PR has nothing to do with a link on a higher pr page, be real people if it was that simple why would google patented which was a major waste of money on their part. Remember Big G is not perfect and when you have billions to spare experiments becomes a daily routine.

Until next time...Unique Content is King...The more confused we are kept the more powerful they become.

pmc2001, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  8. Excel 8

Excel 8 Guest

Best Answers:
    I think the different would be the number of links pointing to the site or where it link google crawl those link and the speed would depend on how often the link or page being visited.

Excel 8, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  9. Demono22

Demono22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Big G looks at earlier posting date and what directory has a higher authority.

Demono22, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  10. Imdadc

Imdadc Peon

Best Answers:
    I think its the secret algorithm of google to mark content original or duplicate. But in my experience which one crawl first by google will be consider the original.

Imdadc, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  11. seoaccount

seoaccount Peon

Best Answers:
    Google will give more value to site A, if it crawls site A's content first. The only reason behind this fast crawling is that site A is more powerful from SEO point of view. Site B needs to build back links and perform social bookmarking of every post as soon as it publish the post. This will give strength to site B in Google.

seoaccount, Dec 9, 2010 IP