1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which CMS is best for online shopping site?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by tradester, Mar 7, 2012.

1. mummymania

mummymania Peon

Best Answers:
    I use Wordpress for all my Ecommerce site. But i integrate it with Shopperpress. So easy to manage, a lot of payment processors and looks professional. Given a lot of free templates too :)

mummymania, May 3, 2012 IP
  2. Mnezius

Mnezius Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, I need a cms solution that can build a classified site like craigslist, that can allow both the admin and the users to place the new content in the site. I have tried hard coding but I just want to try hands on a CMS tool.
    Any suggestion is welcome.
    Thanks..!!

Mnezius, Mar 7, 2016 IP
  3. HelenVendo

HelenVendo Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would say Magento for sure. It's absolutely easy to use and it has a lot of tools.

HelenVendo, Mar 7, 2016 IP
  4. Lucy Barret

Lucy Barret Member

Best Answers:
    I think, you can choose between Drupal and WordPress. If you want user friendliness then I would suggest WordPress otherwise you can go with Drupal.

Lucy Barret, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  5. yuyun

yuyun Member

Best Answers:
    PrestaShop For the discerning retailers, there are not many CMS for eCommerce that match the feature richness of PrestaShop. With more than 310 features that help you do business better, PrestaShop is right up the alley of those sellers who like nothing short of the most complete collection of functions in the CMS they use for web based selling. With powerful catalog management with differentiated product displays, in-built SEO features, a quick and efficient check out mechanism, integrated payments, marketing tools and security, PrestaShop emerges as a one stop solution for the web store selling needs of small, medium as well as large sized retailers.

yuyun, Mar 29, 2016 IP
  6. ozhef

ozhef Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    WordPress with either WooCommerce for physical products or Easy Digital Downloads for digital products.

ozhef, Mar 31, 2016 IP