1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which CMS is best for Member Galleries / subgalleries

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by mariekythe, Aug 22, 2016.

Hi! I am new to backend web developing and know little php, i want to learn python, and well i only know pretty much html5 and css3. Learning is no problem for me, but I want to make sure I am starting with the right tools. Which CMS do I need?

What I envisioned: Website with a close knit community for a specific hobby (members/users) with possible subscribed membership features. Creating a simple profile for members and galleries/subgalleries for users. as well as a forum for all subscribed members. It's almost like a *quilting bee* community but for a different hobby. I also want to make a directory of all the members and have an icon for the subscribed memebers. I am guessing I can get about 25 members in the long run but I want to develop the site just in case I get 100-1000 or even more in the far future. This is all just a dream ofc but I want to start somewhere :) because I enjoy my hobby. Thank you so much! any help or tips would be great.

mariekythe, Aug 22, 2016 IP