1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which category to place a sale into?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by arnego2, Oct 24, 2015.

Hello Digital point,
    As a relatively fresh member of digital point I'd just earned a warning of placing a sale into the wrong category.
    The problem is that we would like to sell site software, not just a script but the entire software making the website work. It is published under a domain which is not for sale. The domain was/is a freebie of a hosting contract.

So where do we place our sale? It is windows based .aspx and not up loadable as there are virtual folder involved.

Solved! View solution.
    arnego2, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  2. dcristo

dcristo Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Sounds like Scripts would be the best category. What forum did you try selling it in?

dcristo, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  3. arnego2

arnego2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi
    Unfortunately in Scripts I cannot upload the entire site which is needed to make it work. There are virtual folders.

arnego2, Oct 24, 2015 IP
    Can't you just register a domain that you can sell and list it in the sites section?

malky66, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  5. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    If you can't upload it, it's not possible to sell here, sorry.

digitalpoint, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  6. arnego2

arnego2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well it was listed under site sale `till someone decided it was the wrong category. :(
    I have a domain I could use but it has little to no connection for the future buyer. :(

So It would be posible to sell it under that spare domain? Or does the domain be directly connected to the financial software? I`d like to be supersure so I don`t step on anyones toe (again) :)

arnego2, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  7. arnego2

arnego2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    And how would it be to open a new category like websites without domains? Just as a suggestion :)

arnego2, Oct 26, 2015 IP