1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Captcha is Most Effective???

Discussion in 'Site & Server Administration' started by seomanualsubmission, Nov 9, 2022.

Hi,

I am rebuilding my website RS Seo Solution because there were some script injection issue in past.

I am using captcha with our all forms (Contact us, request for quote etc.) but still receiving about 10+ SPAM queries per day. Are they submitting queries manually by pass our captcha ???? or My Captcha is not Working and they are submitting garbage queries from any tools ???

Please suggest me that how can i stop this types of SPAM queries ???

Last edited: Nov 9, 2022
    seomanualsubmission, Nov 9, 2022 IP
  2. WolfyG

WolfyG Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google reCAPTCHA

WolfyG, Nov 15, 2022 IP
  3. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Absolutely Google reCaptcha is powerful but in some site i notice that if you will fill form and submit then Google recaptcha will give error but forms will submit (May be coding error).

I have fixed my issue by ad SELECT option "Are You Human ????" default is "NO" and you need to select "YES" and now i am not getting any spam message .... So, its now working for us.

seomanualsubmission, Nov 16, 2022 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  4. rin24

rin24 Member

Best Answers:
    I see you have fixed your issue, in case someone wants another option or if captcha cannot be added, another method to help in this cases can be to use cloudflare > Page Rules > add the url of contact form with Browser Integrity Check + security level under attack

rin24, Nov 16, 2022 IP
  5. laci272

laci272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you use Cloudflare, they have a bot stopping captcha.. openai uses that, so i guess it's good.

laci272, Feb 15, 2023 IP
  6. aurorazero

aurorazero Active Member

Best Answers:
    I have always used hCaptcha and never had any problems. OFC the issue is resolved so my advice is literally useless now.

aurorazero, Feb 15, 2023 IP
  7. JSMark

JSMark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm glad to hear that you were able to find a solution that worked for you! Adding a "Are You Human?" option can be an effective way to prevent spam submissions, as it requires users to manually select the correct option and cannot be easily bypassed by automated tools. However, it's important to continue to monitor your website and adapt your spam prevention strategies as needed to stay ahead of any new tactics used by spammers.

JSMark, Apr 9, 2023 IP
  8. sepoint

sepoint Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I use two captchas at the same time, one Google reCAPTCHA, and the second one of my own, these are a few simple questions.
    Using only Google reCAPTCHA does not give the desired result

sepoint, Apr 16, 2023 IP
  9. GreenHost.Cloud

GreenHost.Cloud Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Google reCAPTCHA has excellent performance for most websites, particularly version 3, as it doesn't involve direct interaction with the user and is highly effective against internet bots.

GreenHost.Cloud, Dec 9, 2023 IP
  10. shellyboy911

shellyboy911 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I use cloudflare with their free turnstile antispam tool.
    To me, it's the easiest to setup and use and works great so far.

shellyboy911, Dec 10, 2023 IP