1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which blog style is prefered?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by JMoney, Feb 17, 2009.

I'm contemplating blog styles for my affiliate site.

Magazine style or Standard with no side bars etc?

Magazine I assume would be better for quality traffic and for content updates to help with SERPs / potential return visits. Standard is more the landing page style focusing on moving the potential sale through, but adding fresh content that gets noticed isn't as easy (especially if using a static page as front page, unless you link the blog, but that creates a different way out other than sales page).

Do Magazine style work well with affiliates or too many links distracting from getting them through to sales page?

Lost as to what to do.

Also, do you open the publishers page in a new window / tab so yours stays open or no?

JMoney, Feb 17, 2009 IP
  2. JoseArmando

JoseArmando Active Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you use a style where there are no distractions. Make it as simple as possible.

The more basic the layout the better - just think why all clickbank publishers use the sales letter type format (it converts the best).

I think it's the best you have the publishers page open in the same window so that there is as little confusion as possible.

If you have enough traffic I suggest you do a split test of a few different layouts and see which ones convert the best.

Good luck

JoseArmando, Feb 17, 2009 IP