1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which backlink style I will follow to get backlink for my site?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Borhan Uddin, Feb 13, 2015.

I am very penalized for various link building Strategy.Please help me Which backlink style will be good practice to get backlink for my site?

Borhan Uddin, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  2. janiman

janiman Member

Best Answers:
    It will be very good for me to advice you if you share your websites or the niche and the strategy you used for link building.

janiman, Feb 13, 2015 IP
  3. Kratika

Kratika Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You need to list your website only in the right category and on reputed site which are indexed in Google database and also having Good PR. Don't do more than this. Quality Directory Listing ( Business Listing ) never harm your site.
    Another best way is blog and article sharing with quality content.

Kratika, Feb 14, 2015 IP
  4. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Try to keep all your links relevant. Focus on citation links, guest posting, unique web 2.0 article links, and things like that. Maybe stay away from the blog comments, social bookmarks..etc. as those could probably get you in trouble a little quicker.

FPForum, Feb 17, 2015 IP
  5. choku

choku Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Borhan. Please stay away from directories and article marketing. They have bad page rank and thrust flow...they penalize your site. Remember now, unlike a few year ago, Google rewards quality contents, not links number. It's bettere for your site to have 100 good links than 1million bad links. So I suggest you deleted all bad links going to your site (ask to every single directory to delete your site from their directory) and make you backlink campaign for example taking advantage of guest posts, guides, documents sharing, wiki links, video backlinks, links from youtube. Remember: only quality links.

choku, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  6. Kushal Shah

Kushal Shah Active Member

Best Answers:
    It would be great if you could share the website URL here with us so that we can take a look at the backlinks and suggest you feedback accordingly. There could be various reasons for getting penalized.

Kushal Shah, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  7. deepakrajput

deepakrajput Member

Best Answers:
    First you need to remove poor & spam backlinks from your website then do effective SEO link-building in white hat way.

deepakrajput, Feb 23, 2015 IP