1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which are the most important area to include your keywords?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by andrewstaflin, Aug 18, 2012.

Page title and Body text, Header and Footer, images are the most important areas where we can include keywords for the SEO Method.

andrewstaflin, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  2. hardikkmr

hardikkmr Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you are absolutely right.
    These are the most important areas to include keywords.

hardikkmr, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  3. imknights

imknights Guest

Best Answers:
    I think inserting keyword into the first and last paragraph also help in SEO

imknights, Aug 18, 2012 IP
  4. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    I think in the title and header and footer are most important area to include keyword. keyword should be clear and attractive to read that's why people easily understand it.

Digital_lover, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  5. nnimal

nnimal Member

Best Answers:
    According to my knowledge ,You can place and manage the keyword naturally in your site. That is enough for robots.

nnimal, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  6. arnold

arnold Active Member

Best Answers:
    Title is very important place to include your keyword but the title should look natural and not spammy to visitors as well as search engines

arnold, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  7. Coolster44

Coolster44 Active Member

Best Answers:
    In the URL, Title & Categories - they have the most weightage. Over do it and you're done.

Coolster44, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  8. thosino

thosino Member

Best Answers:
    Meta part, Header , Footer and image are the most important place where you can place your keyword.

thosino, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  9. seothevirtual

seothevirtual Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think this is one of the most important Place is URL ,Tittle and your Content first and last paragraph also help in SEO.

seothevirtual, Aug 19, 2012 IP
  10. eric_wahlberg

eric_wahlberg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I think, footer link is not that of much importance.

eric_wahlberg, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  11. Eddie.S

Eddie.S Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah these are some important ares to include your keywords.Other than these we should include our keywords in URL,Repeat the title on the page with H1 tags,Meta description tag,meta keyword tag,alt tag,banner etc.

Eddie.S, Aug 20, 2012 IP
  12. Bestservices4u

Bestservices4u Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Title, description, content, tags, image, H1, H2

Bestservices4u, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  13. Meeeeepo

Meeeeepo Peon

Best Answers:
    ...file image, link title

Meeeeepo, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  14. Mr. Maroon

Mr. Maroon Peon

Best Answers:
    it is an absolutely right technics

Mr. Maroon, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  15. MatthewWoodward.co.uk

MatthewWoodward.co.uk Banned

Best Answers:
    I insert my keyword or keyphrase (eg 'blue widgets' / 'the best blue widget deals') into-

The title
    meta description
    Header tag
    article body once or twice

I do not include it in image names or alt tags anymore I haven't done so for over a year and have had no problem ranking websites that way.

I think if you insert your keyword at every oppertunity your begging for the Penguin to come knocking at your door.

Also I dont focus on including the exact keyword now and weave it into the content better.

For example if I was optimising for 'product name deals' I might write 'You can save a lot of money on <product name> just by comparing deals online' which looks a lot more natural but still includes the key phrase I'm trying to optimise for.

MatthewWoodward.co.uk, Sep 2, 2012 IP
  16. Ezra777

Ezra777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Arnold, since a very odd limitation occurred in which I could neither send you a PM and neither would it let me to reply to your question on the Politics & Religion section of your question "I want to know more about Christianity?", I decided to send a response here (risk).

Ezra777, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  17. Ezra777

Ezra777 Peon

Best Answers:
    ******************Here are direct revelations from God fulfilling

Acts 2:16-18
    But this is what was uttered through the prophet Joel:
    "'And in the last days it shall be, God declares, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh, and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions,
    and your old men shall dream dreams;
    even on my male servants and female servants
    in those days I will pour out my Spirit, and they shall prophesy.

God's website - PROPHECIES . ORG (Surprises)
    >
    >
    >
    Here is a link containing a very important chapter called 'Tools for Salvation!', and God outlines in great detail the strict but necessary guidelines to be kept in His Light and close to His heart!

prophecies (.) org/docs/book%2012/chapter68.htm

(Checkout the chapter called 'The Secret Equation of Life' - revelation given by God directly in communion with a former Atheist) --- SecondHandProphet (.) com/toppage5.htm

Ezra777, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  18. Ezra777

Ezra777 Peon

Best Answers:
    Revelations (Out-of-Body-experiences) Visitations to Heaven and Hell
    InsightsofGod (.) com
    SpiritLessons (.) com

Prophecy (.) org

SecondHandProphet (.) com

Daily messages from Jesus posted daily @
    Youtube (.) com/Lastrumpet08

(A Digital copy of the published book REVEALING HEAVEN, God gave an out of body visitation to heaven, read her amazing testimony)

Volume 1
    (http:) //99.198.110.36/RevealingHeaven/

Ezra777, Oct 19, 2012 IP
  19. Ezra777

Ezra777 Peon

Best Answers:

We are all Sinners!

Dear Ones, there is NOT ONE AMONG US, WHO IS FREE FROM SIN! We are all sinners and we all fall short in many, many ways. I, myself, have been lost and have been among the biggest of sinners and I know what it is like to be cut off from our Lord and God and from His Beautiful Spirit! And, because I have been so lost, I also know the opposite and this is to be filled with the Spirit of God. I know our Most Wonderful Saviour and I know our Father in Heaven and I can tell you, Dear Ones, that we have a Great God of love, mercy and grace. He loves you, You are Precious to Him, for you are His! He created you and He knows you, whether you know Him or not and He is now calling out to you! He is reaching out to you, as never before; for times are so perilous! He is especially calling out to the lost! The Saints of Heaven are pleading for the souls of the lost and the angels of Heaven are eagerly awaiting the return of the lost souls to our Saviour. How they rejoice when just one lost soul returns to our Lord and God!

Oh, Beloved Ones, if you are caught up in sin and rebellion, please, please hear my heart’s prayer for you. Please, stop what you are doing right now, and pray this prayer with me. Beloved Ones, our Precious Lord and God will hear this prayer as you pray it and as it comes from your heart.. You must start somewhere and I beg you to start here, today, right now.

A Sinner’s Prayer!

Oh, My Beloved Father in Heaven, I come to You today, in the Precious and Beloved Name of our Saviour, the Saviour of all of Humanity, in the Name of Jesus Christ. Father, I acknowledge that You sent Your Only Son into this Earth, and that He is the Saviour of all of Humanity! He is the Lamb of God, who takes away the sins of the world.

Blessed Father, I want Jesus as My Saviour. And at this time, Father, I make this formal plea to Your Son before You! “I ask You, Jesus, to be my Saviour! My Beloved Saviour, I am full of sin and I beg you to forgive me and to wash me in the Blood of the Lamb and to make me clean. I am so sorry, Lord, for breaking the commandments of My Father in Heaven. My heart is heavy and is full of pain and sorrow, for I sinning, even when I do not want to. In so many ways, I am driven to do evil and I cannot help myself at all. My Lord, I am hopelessly a prisoner to Satan, and I deeply want to be free! Oh, Please help me, for if you will not help me, there is no hope! Please, please do not turn a deaf ear to my cries, for I love You and I love My Father in Heaven, but I am weak and hopelessly captive to these sins; and I need You more than I have ever needed You! (Now, confess your sins to Him and beg forgiveness for all!)

Beloved Saviour, I beg You to wash me in the Blood of the Lamb, to bathe me in your Holy Fires, and to cleanse me in every way. Make my slate clean, so that I can now go forward and serve You! For, I am a filthy rag before You and totally unworthy, even to speak Your Name!

Oh, Beloved and Holy One, I beg you to break every yoke, every hold and every bondage of Satan, Lucifer, the devil, off of me and to make me free in every way. I beg You to uproot, to loose, to pluck up and to remove every curse from me and every foul way of behaving that is displeasing to You and to our Father in Heaven! I beg you to bathe me in Your holiness and in Your righteousness and to guide me in the Perfect Will of My Father, who is in Heaven. Make me clean and whole before You, so that I can go forward and serve You and my Father in truth, honor and Spirit.

Oh, Beloved Saviour, I beg You to keep me in the hollow of Your hand from day to day, and to guide me in all things, for I am but a babe and I need You now more than ever! Please, please give me Your Beautiful Spirit right now and start Me on Your Way, Your Holy Way, Your Righteous Way, the Way of Truth and Life!

Oh, My Beloved Lord and God, thank You for hearing this prayer from my heart! Thank you for listening to me, for I am alone and I need You so! I love you and I need you each and every day of my life! In Your Beautiful Name, Beloved Jesus, I pray these things. Amen!

The Love of God Makes us Free!

Beloved Ones, our journey through this sphere is all about love! When we discard all things, which cloud our vision, we can plainly see that it is truly THE LOVE OF GOD, WHICH INTERWEAVES ALL OF CREATION! This love binds the true believers to one another and to our Wonderful Lord and God. This love sustains us and carries us through and above all that is dark and evil in this world!

The Return of our Saviour

When our Saviour comes back for us, this beautiful love within us will draw us to Him! For, at that time, we will be full of His love! There will be no darkness in us! Carried away in His love, we are then free! The Gift of Eternal Life is within our grasp and we look back on these trials and tests with gratitude, for then we know well that all has been for the betterment of our souls!

Ezra777, Oct 19, 2012 IP