1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which are the highest converting clickbank products

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by pingpong123, Aug 27, 2009.

1. Christ

Christ Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think it depends on how you promote it

Christ, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  2. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:

Clap clap... While you sound convinced of what you are saying, you are not giving the best advice. Yes, a high gravity product means lot of sales (maybe easy sales at first), and lot of potential money - but for the publisher.

High gravity attracts affiliates, therefore it logical that gravity keeps increasing. But this does not means that many affiliates are making a profit/ or the product have good conversion rates. (The more the gravity keeps increasing the more competinion and the more difficults it gets for affiliates)

Dont blame yourself for your misleading advice, from a publisher point of view, yes Gravity means more sales - but check your stats, the higher the gravity the less the conversion rates gets.

web_18designer, Aug 31, 2009 IP
    Will.Spencer likes this.
  3. Ripped

Ripped Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Well, what you're saying is not really true. I'm speaking from personal experience. While I might be a bit biased because I have a high gravity product, as an affiliate high gravity products converted the best for me, and I made the most money with them.

As an affiliate, while I was still promoting products, I've had the most success promoting run your car with water, and earth4energy. They both had huge gravities at the time I promoted them, and both converted like crazy. Run your car with water is dead now, but when it had huge gravity, it converted like crazy. Earth4energy is still going strong, and will stay strong, and even though I'm not promoting it anymore, I know that people are having huge success promoting it. I'm still getting an occassional sale now and then from e4e even though I haven't done any promotion in over 6 months.

I've tried promoting lower gravity products which were targetting smaller niches, and I always managed to get less sales and less traffic compared to the higher gravity products. Sales were a lot harder to do with the lower gravity products.

So I am talking from my personal experience as an affiliate.

Ripped, Aug 31, 2009 IP
  4. web_18designer

web_18designer Peon

Best Answers:
    Some people just don’t understand right? You speak from personal experience, fair enough. Personal experiences are just not facts and can be misleading.

Run your car with water, everyone sold that in its prime because it converted like crazy - but does that mean that gravity is proportional to the conversion rate for all/most products? Far from it.

I'm not saying this from my personal experience only, I'm just speaking of facts that have been statistically proven over an over again by any serious affiliate marketer out their that know what’s he's doing.

You can try it yourself as well, pick 5 high gravity products, and pick 5 low gravity products(Don’t pick the most crappy products around!). Try to market them using the same methods - which once will be the most successful? You will notice that gravity and conversion rate are different and does not depend on each other.

The simple reason to explain this? There are hundreds of high converting products in the marketplace with a low gravity, and because of this few affiliates decide to promote them:

Affiliate Needed to Improve Gravity - Gravity Needed to Get Affiliates --- Death Lock

Was "Run your car with water" the best converting product of its kind? No, there were some others with a much lower gravity and converted even better.

Earth 4 Energy - There are many products with a higher conversion rate in this niche as well.

Affiliates tend to promote the product with the most gravity - thinking that it converts the most. The truth is that if a product is the first in a niche, it gets a great competitive advantage over the others regardless of the conversion rate - simply because everyone starts to promote that one blindly(thinking that it converts best).

If someone was to launch a very high converting product in a competitive market, do you think that its gravity will explode and beat the gravity of the top product in its market? Not really, it can take months, or even years for it to start gaining gravity.(If one dont have an army of affiliates ready for promoting) Whats the possibility for it to beat the high gravity product? It depends on the market but generally the chances are low/ or would take an eternity. (At least if the top product is not really crappy)

To answer the original question: how to find the best converting product in a niche? Check the sales page, read the copy from start to finish. Would you buy if you were a potential customer? If yes, you have your converting product.

There are many crappy low gravity products with crappy conversion, but there are some good once as well. Promoting a low gravity product means a lot of profit margin(PPC costs are much cheaper) and competition is much lower makes your life easier.

--Conclusion--
    Low gravity products can be a gold mine for those that know how to find them. But for the inexperienced affiliates, its much simpler to just promote a high gravity product and take only a tiny slice from the cake.

web_18designer, Sep 1, 2009 IP
  5. nizzyd

nizzyd Member

Best Answers:
    The Gravity is not the only deciding factor. In fact I stay away from programs that have too high gravity they tend to be over saturated.

These are the three highest converting programs on clickbank with up to 40%

www.robofollow.com

nizzyd, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  6. wallemotor

wallemotor Peon

Best Answers:
    wow, just to study.

wallemotor, Sep 5, 2009 IP
  7. johnjohn24

johnjohn24 Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are experienced internet marketer you can promote a product even if it has a low gravity on CB.
    If the sales-copy is great and there is a real need for this product - go for it!

johnjohn24, Sep 16, 2009 IP
  8. alexa_s

alexa_s Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't agree with this at all.

For inexperienced affiliates, I think the single biggest mistake they can make is to try to promote high gravity products. You can't tell either the conversion-rate or the sales-numbers from the gravity figure. All you know for sure is (as Clickbank explain openly on their site) that these are the most competitive and difficult products to promote.

In my opinion, the reason the drop-out rate is so high among new Clickbank affiliates, the reason so many struggle for a few months and then understandably get disillusioned and try something else instead, having made no or few sales, is that most of them make the mistake of trying products with high gravity figures in the mistaken belief that "they must be converting/selling well to have such high gravities". It just isn't so.

To extend your "cake" analogy above - it's not about how big your slice of the cake is, and it's not about how big the cake is, either. It's about how easy the cake is to cut into! ;)

alexa_s, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  9. topfreelancer009

topfreelancer009 Peon

Best Answers:
    CB-analytics.com is a great site to find everything about clickbank products.They provide you with the exact no. of sales the product has made through CB in addition to the other indicators like gravity,popularity etc.You can see which product is gaining gravity and which is descending and much more.

topfreelancer009, Sep 18, 2009 IP
  10. varaprasad4

varaprasad4 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yesterday I was started promoting weightloss15.com product, I will look into other products also which are mentioned here.

varaprasad4, Sep 25, 2013 IP
  11. ktp2012

ktp2012 Active Member

Best Answers:
    The Gravity indicator will tell you how well a product is selling. So a gravity score of 100 means a product is potentially selling better than one with a gravity score of 20.

Focusing on what is currently selling will make it exceptionally easy to come with ideas for your own products, as well as what topics to write about.

ktp2012, Oct 3, 2013 IP