1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which are the best Classified Ads Sites to sell Clickbank products on?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by mainstay09, Sep 24, 2010.

Hi, what have people found to be the most effective classified ads sites, in terms of traffic and conversion, using both paid and free ads, to sell clickbank products on. I have tried several including craigslist, USfreeads and eBay classifieds plus others but with very mixed results. Are classified ads an effective way to market clickbank products or is it best just to stick with the PPC and article marketing routes to affiliate success?

mainstay09, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  2. superseobacklinks

superseobacklinks Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try USFreeAds, BackPage,Adpost,MyFreeAdboard etc....

superseobacklinks, Sep 24, 2010 IP
  3. GrandRoyal

GrandRoyal Member

Best Answers:
    There are many ads website the best among them are:
    usfreeads, craiglist, olx . in

GrandRoyal, Sep 27, 2010 IP
  4. RyanDan

RyanDan Peon

Best Answers:
    I have tried usfreeads and a few others with no results. I have sold all my products from article marketing.

RyanDan, Sep 29, 2010 IP
  5. Internet Marketing IQ

Internet Marketing IQ Guest

Best Answers:
    None. Classified ads are for selling your used junk.

Internet Marketing IQ, Oct 3, 2010 IP
  6. LasseKohau

LasseKohau Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Mainstay, I havent either had any luck with mu usfreeads account. In faxct, Im gonna quit it this month, due to loss of sales.

I have tested with small products, cheap products, expensive products, amazon products, especially iche products.

I have tried with keyword research on subjects, products and so on. It simply doesnt convert.

I have even tried offers, no conversions.

regards, LASSE

LasseKohau, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  7. Klinvergy6

Klinvergy6 Peon

Best Answers:
    I've tried usfreeads and backpage with no positive results. I personally think that the classifieds yields best to used or junk items you may want to get rid of or pruchase. The classified ad visitors seem to be more interested in previous owned items rather than new products. When I'm looking to buy something new I don't go to a classified ad site, I Google it and most of the time it's not on a classified site.

On the other hand, if I'm looking for used golf clubs I may look on ebay, craige's list or other classified sites. You may find that many of the items sold on ebay may also sell on other classified sites. But remember that everything should be tested. But when you do test on classified sites make sure it's something that sells on that type of platform. Good luck.

Klinvergy6, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  8. amolwagh333

amolwagh333 Peon

Best Answers:
    In CPA Networks ZIP & Email submit work somewhat good on ad listing & PPC. And for Risk free trials making small niche website with wordpress is really great way to make more money...

amolwagh333, Oct 4, 2010 IP
  9. rjd1265

rjd1265 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Classifieds wont work. People going there are not looking for a problem to be solved but rather to buy things.

Stick with article marketing or forum posting. you will see much better results!

rjd1265, Oct 5, 2010 IP
  10. BinaryQwest

BinaryQwest Peon

Best Answers:
    Most times the only thing that is truly worth marketing on classified sites is job related stuff. Like how to make a great resume, interview tactics, etc. While other things do sell they don't sell that great. CL is the most used and trusted classified ads site and will also yield the most results but targeting is key there

BinaryQwest, Aug 1, 2012 IP
  11. semsem2012

semsem2012 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks soo much about this inf

cheers .....

semsem2012, Aug 19, 2012 IP