1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which Affiliate Program will be the best?

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by imranamen6, Oct 19, 2015.

My website is all about Dll Files and currently i do not earn anything from the site even after the site has around 3,500 UV per month. What would be the best affiliate program to run on my website?

Site Url: http://www.dllfiles.org

imranamen6, Oct 19, 2015 IP
  2. hogeyman3

hogeyman3 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I would say Clickbank but the problem is your niche being so small. I don't see how we could squish in various products without being completely off topic with the content already available on your site. PM me and maybe we shoot some ideas back and forth.

Look forward to figuring this out because I am stumped lol

hogeyman3, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  3. ChristianH

ChristianH Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Clickbank is a good choice, but i don`t see any email sign up form or popup signups to collect subscribers. you miss out many sales that way. if you need some advice just ask me! see you

ChristianH, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  4. tacit

tacit Member

Best Answers:
    Its going to depend where you are looking to make a conversion honestly man...

I second what Christian said though, you want to implement a Sign up form to capture leads & build up a mailing list... You could specifically use this to blanket other CB products and contests, etc. (all geared toward conversion at the end of the day)

Have you thought about maybe implementing a simple content locker on the download button for your program?
    Not to sure how well locking is converting these days but I used to run a few Runescape sites (for private servers and autoclickers) which were all content locked on the download buttons and they did quite well. Might be worth a shot, just an idea - as far as affiliate programs go for content locking, Adscend Media & Adwork Media are going to be your best bet.

Best of luck ;)

tacit, Oct 21, 2015 IP
  5. traffbizz

traffbizz Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For download traffic more profitable PPD or PPi model or both ). Try to test each affiliate program for 2-3 day and check result. Choose the better and enjoy )
    PS.3,500 unique per month is not so much for ppi or ppd.

traffbizz, Oct 22, 2015 IP
  6. AdscendMichael

AdscendMichael Peon

Best Answers:
    imranamen6 - I would recommend to try monetizing with content locking, if not already. Adscend Media has a suite of content locking products, and an extensive offer inventory for you to work with. I can answer any questions you might have, let me know :)

AdscendMichael, Oct 22, 2015 IP
  7. Starbright2

Starbright2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    head over to affiliates.tittiesanddicks.com

Starbright2, Oct 22, 2015 IP
  8. EPol83

EPol83 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Not sure what you mean by best affiliate program to run. Are you talking about putting a banner or something to an affiliate product or or you talking about how to get affiliate to promote you site? If its the second one I would forget that. You need to get some EPC's first.

Have you tried collecting a database of leads to stay in contact with. Try to leverage the traffic your getting at the same time!

EPol83, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  9. imuncutno1

imuncutno1 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    One of the best affiliate programs is traffic. Put a small link or PDF into your download file would do the trick. You can earn 10% by referring to traffic program. If someone you referred, you get 10% of the traffic he or she that buy.

Traffic to website is good in demand.

imuncutno1, Oct 24, 2015 IP
  10. Lourdes.spx

Lourdes.spx Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi everyone,

I'm Lourdes, affiliate manager of Spiroox, we have some CPI offers that I think it could fit you well! Also some CPA download offers that I think could be interesting for your users, please feel free to add me on skype for further details lourdes.ruiz.spx

Lourdes.spx, Dec 2, 2015 IP
  11. Muhammad Bachtiar

Muhammad Bachtiar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've been an SFI affiliate for over 3 years, and SFI now in 17th successful year (parent company's 30th year).

I'm with SFI because they're the real deal. For nearly two decades now they've been providing anyone who's willing to work a real way to earn extra income as an Internet marketer...from the comfort of their home.
    Grab up to a $100 Signing Bonus when you join: http://www.joinmysfiteam.com/10178567

Last edited: Dec 4, 2015
    Muhammad Bachtiar, Dec 4, 2015 IP
  12. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    i think ucunion good for earn affiliate from android apps.

seoaceindia, Dec 9, 2015 IP
  13. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try Amazon;
    You can Promote DVD Games & PC Softwares

nikipink, Dec 28, 2015 IP