1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which ad network is this person using?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by joshliu22, Jan 18, 2018.

https://www.viral-kittens.com/en/m/

I'm talking about the two banner ads on the right and one on the bottom. I've been trying to figure this out forever now!

Thanks!

joshliu22, Jan 18, 2018 IP
  2. Elias Zekria

Elias Zekria Member

Best Answers:
    Looks like a prebid.js setup with multiple bidders (6 approximately). You can see which bidders are loaded with headerbid expert chrome extension.
    You can see the prebid.js being called directly on site domain from assets/js folder.

It seems to be the basic setup without DFP.
    It is described in our blog in more details - https://fidelity-media.com/header-bidding/

Elias Zekria, Jan 19, 2018 IP
    kikker likes this.
  3. joshliu22

joshliu22 Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your response,

When I refresh, the ads URL goes to adroll, google adservices, yahoo, etc, but I don't see it among the 6 bidders. I keep clicking refresh and it shows Adsense ads. If you click refresh on the page and check out the ads you will see what I mean. How do you do you think this is possible? Are they using an Adserver as well to rotate adsense with the other ads?

Thanks a lot.

joshliu22, Jan 22, 2018 IP
  4. Elias Zekria

Elias Zekria Member

Best Answers:
    The bidder doesn't necessarily serves it's own ads, they just return the bid and url of Ad creative. So bidders can be running their internal auction and can return the bids from other DSPs like Adsense or Yahoo.
    I believe it is possible to setup the HB wrapper in a way that it will rotate bidders and house ads, but that's not the case here.
    There is also a fallback option in prebid that allow to serve the ads from adserver (usally DFP) so if there is no bids at desired rate from bidder the ad from adserver can be loaded.

Elias Zekria, Jan 23, 2018 IP