1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Which ad network is the most lenient?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Matthew Sayle, Jan 31, 2015.

I have just over 60 websites that are currently making about $5.00 per day on Adsense each. Everything is pretty much automated so I usually spend my days researching how to optimize my CPC, best Adsense alternatives, etc.

Adsense is my sole monetization source for these sites. I have ready so many horror stories about people waking up and suddenly, without warning their adsense account is disabled.

All of my sites are 100% within the guidelines for Adsense. The traffic is all social and organic. However, I am no nervous about being unjustly disabled from Adsense, I actually lose sleep over it.

I am wondering if their is an ad network out there that is maybe not as huge as Google, which tends to deal with publishers on a more personal basis. I am tired of worrying so much about Google giving me the ax for something that I might be overseeing.

Please don't recommend affiliate marketing. Maybe I am just not good at it, but my products would get as much as 500 clicks without a single sale. I have tried numerous products and it's all the same.

Thanks for any advice you can give me.

Matthew Sayle, Jan 31, 2015 IP
  2. ufshane

ufshane Well-Known Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    As long as your traffic is true which it sounds like it is... we work with site owners just like you every day... feel free to reach out to me if you are interested we are a CPC and CPC/CPA network. So you get paid for all clicks as well as many campaigns have a CPA bonus attached.

ufshane, Jan 31, 2015 IP
  3. nikipink

nikipink Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    CPA is the best alternatives for CPC & Adsense
    peerfly
    neverblue
    imgdepot.com
    coprosper
    & ...

CPC:
    Lijit is good ad network for US & CA traffic
    valueClickMedia
    infolinks
    chitika

nikipink, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  4. NeilPearson

NeilPearson Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you are adsense compliant, you really shouldn't have a problem. My experience with them is that if something isn't compliant, they will let you know and allow you to fix it before cutting you off permanently. I had a site that wasn't compliant and I didn't want to fix it. They just banned that site and let me keep the others. I had another site that they said wasn't compliant and I fixed it and they restored adsense to that site. Unless you are intentionally trying to scam them by clicking your own ads, you shouldn't have any trouble.

A friend of mine has a top 500 alexa site and they gave him a whole list of violations but allowed him to fix them and he still has adsense

NeilPearson, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  5. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You don't REALLY believe that, do you?

I know it's nice to say "follow the rules and you will be ok" but if that we're the case, Google wouldn't have a TOS agreement as large as "War and Peace".

They would say - Don't be an idiot and we won't ban you.

I know 90% of the users who say "Why did my account bet banned!?" have a pretty good idea why, and their just angry they got caught. However, you and I both know that 10% is out there that do follow the rules (at least the ones they know) and still get the Google ax.

Matthew Sayle, Feb 3, 2015 IP
  6. Ant0ni

Ant0ni Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello Matt,

I think that you can try Media Net and Fidelity Media. Especially Fidelity is working "very personally" with me, but as far as I know they're CPM only.

Ant0ni, Feb 10, 2015 IP
  7. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Extremely true. I know networks who have invested thousands in ad fraud scanning and prevention and got the google Axe also. Millions lost.

If you are doing a good amount of daily impressions, then feel free to check out PremiumCPM. Link in my signature.

wrekoniz3, Feb 18, 2015 IP
  8. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    I have found a good network for these automated websites - however I have a manual one that is becoming increasingly popular. I am getting between 2k and 5k unique visitors per day - most from US.

Do you think the network in your signature would be a good fit for me?

Matthew Sayle, Feb 28, 2015 IP
  9. Matthew Sayle

Best Answers:
    I checked out your website - at first I wasn't impressed. However, I noticed that my ad blocking software was blocking 31 elements on your page. When I disabled it, your website is pretty nice.

However, I am wondering how many advertisers are leaving because the website appears broken?

Can you tell me how strong your network is? From my experience, the stronger the network the higher CPC. I hope you can understand that CPC is very important to a publisher.

Matthew Sayle, Feb 28, 2015 IP