1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

which AC is better split or window?.. HELP!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by pratishtha, Mar 6, 2010.

1. dama tajhiz

dama tajhiz Peon

Best Answers:
    SPLIT AC UNIT SELECTION TIPS :
    Want to use the pleasant coolness of the air conditioner and split to ventilation and cooling your desired space but you are not sure of type, capacity, brand, price, and specifications that suit your purpose? Read on to find the answers to all your questions on price, technical specifications, and the best types of air conditioners and splits.

Split AC unit is among the most common air conditioning equipment and is extensively employed for cooling—as well as heating in some cases—in various accommodations including offices and residential buildings.

Generally speaking, all split AC units operate based on the vapor compression refrigeration cycle. First, the refrigerant is cooled down in the condenser (the outdoor unit of the AC) and then moved to an expansion valve via copper tubes and then to the coil of the indoor unit in gaseous form, ready for collecting heat from the space. The air passes through the coils of the indoor unit (evaporator) losing heat and reaching a pleasant temperature to provide comfort for residents.

for more info:
    https://damatajhiz.com/en/categories/34/split-ac-unit

dama tajhiz, Jun 15, 2021 IP
  2. begemotik.pro

begemotik.pro Peon

Best Answers:
    I think split is better

begemotik.pro, Jun 16, 2021 IP
  3. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If I had money to run AC then I would rather save it.

jaguar34, Aug 1, 2021 IP