1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Whether Adsense ads can be displayed on this site?

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by Freewebspace, Nov 20, 2013.

I have a site http://delete.twitlan.com which basically deletes multiple tweets and it has over nearly 16,000 visitors every month

Currently I am using Clicksor ads which bring me in very low revenue? Whether I can use adsense on the site.It's basically uses Twitter's API to delete the tweets and there are no content it.

Freewebspace, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    It won't get approved if you apply with that site:
    1. Insufficient unique and compelling content
    2. You can't apply with a subdomain

Agent000, Nov 20, 2013 IP
  3. Freewebspace

Freewebspace Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I already have an adsense account and my question here is whether I can display adsense ads on this site too?

The function it's doing is somewhat unique and there are more than 230,000 page views in a single month

Freewebspace, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  4. iodalg

iodalg Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, but as mentioned above 1. Insufficient unique and compelling content! You do not have any content on that site!

iodalg, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  5. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You can; but under the terms of your agreement with adsense you agree to only use Adsense on sites that comply with adsense terms and conditions. As the site has Insufficient unique and compelling content then it probably does not comply; so if adsense (and a very big if) manually review the site at some stage, you may be found in violation.

Agent000, Nov 21, 2013 IP
  6. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Monetise it appropriately? AdSense doesn't seem quite right for this. You need to learn about your visitors and what they are interested in. Not too hard really as they will be putting in their Twitter ID, so you can do tons of research. Sites such as Followerwonk will help with that.

ryan_uk, Nov 21, 2013 IP