1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where you see yourself after a year in adsense revenue.

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by GAdsense, May 14, 2006.

1. DoverSoft

DoverSoft Peon

Best Answers:
    I am looking for a new and I have started this search method:
    I am going to a catalog of a product with several models. Then for each model I check the Demand using Overture then I check the competition using Google until I find a niche: a model that people search for but with less competion !

DoverSoft, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  2. GAdsense

GAdsense Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have started writing now on your question about choosing the niche topic and will soon post as other newbie's having the same question and waiting for the way to start!

Will soon post - Be Online! :)

GAdsense, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  3. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Here is the question he asked me on other thread - Can you please help me choosing my first niche topic.

Welcome to DP! and my thread.

The first question you need to answer yourself is do you wanna earn through that niche topic or its just for fun.

To give you the secret, Finance and Health topics makes the most money.

If you are interested in making money from that site too then first write somethings about which you have sound knowledge and interest and you may have done any course for that stuff or if its your field of study, let's say 20 topics.

Now its the time to shorten the list to 10 topics by priority.

Then go here , its a SEO tool and write the 1st topic name you are interested in, in the yellow box at top and enter. Then will ask you to confirm by typing the words shown in picture at the end of the page in the keyword bid amount section.

There you can see the amount of bids which tells you that is this topic popular and good one to start with and the small text below each entry you can see "Advertiser's Max Bid:" and this gives you an idea that how good that topic pays, scroll down and see other entries too where you can see the Advertiser's Max Bid: decreasing although don't worry about it nor don't expect to get that first entry Advertiser's Max Bid: for 1 click but if its above 1$ then good to start the topic. Repeat this thing for all of the 9 more interests. Just make an excel file and post the details there

Then move on to the search term suggestions and see the results there like if we searched for success, there are 25024 searches done per month for success but do not choose this one or target this one and just scroll little down and see the topics which are more particular and which interests you and then select that topic like dressing for success having 441 searches per month and then go to google.com type this (dressing for success) there and see how much results it shows up like this one shows 9,370,000 (Results 1 - 10 of about 9,370,000).Repeat this thing for all of the 9 more interests.Just make an excel file and post the details there.

Now you have a proper excel file which gives you clear idea which one to select and you can easily compare the bid price and the competition which you have searched from google and the searched people do every month.

I hope the topic is now selected.

and can further see post number 97 of this thread which will help you implement SEO and will tell further good directories to post there and other ways like links and blending and all that stuff.

By the way I have started a blog to try my style SEO work how much good and I seen the result, I get indexed in two days after making the blog and not only that but the blog is ranked at top of google for the 1st entry for a competitive keyword and the blog is related to education.

Have A Great Time! :)

4. dirsubmit

dirsubmit Banned

Best Answers:
    My GAd age is about six months. Then I waw just a kid spending lots of time in chat rooms, at 3x sites. Know I can pay my net bills from my own pockets (not parents).

dirsubmit, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  5. GAdsense

Best Answers:
  6. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Well I am thinking if you people wanna know how your site is, only with a point of view to adsense blend then we all can guide you and you may tripple your CTR which will evetually result in the growth of earnings! :)

I am serious and I personally will give you my best suggesstions and for FREE!

Knowing the best adsense block is a big secret - which pays more - higher CTR

336 x 280 - The Large Rectangle
    300 x 250 - The Medium Rectangle

Never Try To Use the 468 x 60 ad block because that's common and screams that I am ad and please don't see me nor click me.

Let's see whose the first to review his or her site - Good Luck!

7. sandossu

sandossu Guest

Best Answers:
    i hope i will earn $100 a day in a year from now ;)

sandossu, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  8. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Wish You Best Of Luck!

9. von

von Peon

Best Answers:
    Current Earning =zero for a month.
    I am a beginner.I had one blog in blogger and joined about 10 google adsense revenue shaing sites such as writngUp.Maybe I wrote too little.
    And I really admired those who earned $*** a month.

von, Jun 27, 2006 IP
  10. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    For Adsense Blend.
    And what about the ranking in Search Engines , if you are not having any ranking or your blog is havn't indexed yet then go and see post number 97 of this thread especially.

And if you complete those then post a message here and will continue telling you people other techs.

Good Luck! Dream - Deserve - Desire !

11. nita_nitd

nita_nitd Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am into adsense for last couple of month. Due to some mistakes I got banned from Google adsense program and then I tried adbrite and bidvertiser. Just few days before I got my first check from adbrite inc of $34.
    Right now I am earning $2-3/week form one of my site (http://www.cat4mba.com) which was registered on 20th may 2006 (just 1 month before) and got alexa rank less than 5 laks with 1000 unique visitors and 170-180 page views/daily.
    From another site(http://www.inoideas.com/ 4 months old and PR1) I am earning $1 /week. 3-4 more sites are on pipe line but my problem is that most of my sites are for Indian visitors and the advt. shown by adsense/adbrite are not that relevant to them.. So I am not expecting a very high rise in earning even though I am expecting my site CAT4MBA to be within 1lakh alexa rank when it completes 3 months.

I am not in to all these for money .The salary that I get is OK for a standard living in India. But the important thing is that I am feeling happy about doing these and visitors to my site are getting some sort of help and the mails I used to get from them is really motivational.

After staring my site I have never done any sort of advt except sending few mails to my frnds, few days later when I chked the referrals to my site , I saw quite a few coming from orkut – where I have never send any messages regarding my site. I was happy there are so many nice ppls who are doing the advt. for me.

The experience with WEB has been very KOOL & satisfying. Finally Thanks to you all for helping all new comers like me.

nita_nitd, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  12. Namesniper

Namesniper Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Earnings are rising,hopefuly willc ontinue rising

Namesniper, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  13. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    I personally help people because I have this sentence in my mind -
    If you are successful, remember that somewhere, sometime, someone gave you a lift or an idea that started you in the right direction. Remember also that you are indebted to life until you help some less fortune person, just as you were helped.

I see my self as a beginner and am still a newbie so I thank you people who helped me!

And Great to see your details Nita and Namesniper I always love to see others money rising - somehow special in this world!! ;)

Good LucK All!

GAdsense, Jun 28, 2006 IP
  14. cscheat

cscheat Peon

Best Answers:
    Gadsense !!! my earning is 1 to 2 cent perday !!!! am i too "jerk" to be happy?

cscheat, Jun 29, 2006 IP
  15. katarina1

katarina1 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I just started 2 months ago and
    Current Earning = $10/month
    Earning after a Year = xxxx closer to xxxxx
    Total sites or blogs currently = 1
    How much spending on content or promotion = free promo only and my own content

katarina1, Jul 1, 2006 IP
  16. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Just do hard work continuously and you will soon make 100$ in the third month from now easily and double ! :)

Kepp Us Updated and you can ask for help anytime - Good LUck!

GAdsense, Jul 3, 2006 IP
  17. terryuk

terryuk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Current Earning = 30$ a day on average
    Earning after a Year = ?
    Total sites or blogs currently = 2 main sites which bring the revenue
    How much spending on content or promotion = Very little

terryuk, Jul 3, 2006 IP
  18. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    You Havn't mentioned about when you started - forgot ;)

GAdsense, Jul 3, 2006 IP
  19. terryuk

terryuk Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If thats to me, i started earning from websites about 6 months ago. Before i never had any luck :(

terryuk, Jul 3, 2006 IP
  20. GAdsense

Best Answers:
    Atlast you made it ! Congrats ! :)

It always feels good when you set a goal and achieve it!

Keep us updated.

Thanks

GAdsense, Jul 3, 2006 IP