1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to sell pre-written content or advertise content writing?

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Content Maestro, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Crimebuster_of_the_Sea

Crimebuster_of_the_Sea Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Clients can make private requests which will be for you specifically. But there are also writer pools that you can get invited to, and public requests that you can write articles for as well. All of these are good options if you're happy with the price the client wants to pay. I recommend just submitting one article at first and waiting for feedback. So long as your writing is good, you won't get banned. If it gets accepted, add another one, and then you can build up your article count that way. Just don't rush into it at first. The forums are also full of helpful writers who will be happy to help.

I've had my own store for about three years but the client base is limited. With CC, they already have their own clients, and they do all the marketing for you. The time I save doing marketing, is worth it for me to write for them. I much prefer it.

An ad in the Content Creation forum works better for me. I know from experience, that when I've posted jobs asking for writer help, that I get inundated with PMs from people who can barely string a sentence together. In my opinion, most well paying clients don't have the time for this, so they'd rather just get hold of someone quickly. Most of the clients I message for jobs posted on there say my price is too high. And I'm not willing to work for pennies - living in the UK is expensive!

Crimebuster_of_the_Sea, Aug 17, 2014 IP
  2. Content Maestro

Content Maestro Notable Member

Best Answers:
    OK great, enough information to start with. Thanks.:) I think that's a safer approach. Upload one article and work your way stepwise up as you receive feedback. So they have a forum as well? Good.
    One way I see this is having CC do the marketing for you increases your credibility. I mean if you were to do it on your own, clients esp. new ones would hesitate somewhat to buy from your store directly. I think associating yourself with brand CC is what works its magic.
    That's always going to be the problem with any free marketplace.
    I suppose you also lose about a third of your pay in conversion and transfers.

Content Maestro, Aug 17, 2014 IP
  3. ifeanyi egede

ifeanyi egede Active Member

Best Answers:
    @ Content Maestro Thanks for the info you've provided. Really helpful and insightful. God bless you mate!

ifeanyi egede, Sep 3, 2014 IP