1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to sell my SEO Business Leads

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by samilee80, Aug 18, 2016.

I have too many leads to handle at this point that are in need of SEO and other services. I can even provide an analysis. would these leads be worth anything to anyone.

not only that they are local business leads from across the country.

Some of the Businesses also don't have websites which I know can sell for a pretty penny.

I have been looking online to see if there was a place to sell them and found a couple of places.

Any suggestions are appreciated.

Thank you in advance

samilee80, Aug 18, 2016 IP
  2. Jona Vance

Jona Vance Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can't discuss business here, If you want to talk about it then add me on Skype, jona.vance5

Jona Vance, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  3. ghayoor

ghayoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello @samilee80 I am running my own online marketing agency why not have a detailed business meet up over skype? By the way, here is my ID "TECHWISE006"

ghayoor, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  4. Aryans

Aryans Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here is lots of way to sell your lead, you can contact any digital company or you can also use affiliate marketing. My suggestion is search any good agency in your location and contact with them. Beware for cheaters.

Aryans, Aug 19, 2016 IP
  5. samilee80

samilee80 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thank you for the advice :D I am looking into a few of the options right now. and someone pmd me and suggested linkedin. I completely forgot about that avenue.

samilee80, Aug 19, 2016 IP