1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

where to promte my own 3 web directory website ?

Discussion in 'Directories' started by indiasbull, Oct 18, 2014.

i start my own 3 web directories, i submit them in directory critic.

can anyone or all of you suggest me some site likes directory critic, vmoptions, so i can promote my own web directory websites

thanks

vikas

indiasbull, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  2. suwandichen13

suwandichen13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    submit your directory to other directory. ^.^

suwandichen13, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  3. Web Directory Reviews Org

Web Directory Reviews Org Well-Known Member Premium Member

Best Answers:
    If you just started them, I probably wouldn't list them, but once you have content in each of your categories, feel free to suggest them to my directory of directories. You can suggest them now, if you like, and I'll take a look at them but, since most new web directories don't last very long, I don't generally list them until there is reason to believe that they have a chance of being productive.

You'll find a list of other directory of directories sites here, so these may also be sources of listings for you.

By the way, why would you start three directories at the same time? It's hard enough to get one directory to a point where it's worthwhile, so I can't figure out why anyone would start three.

4. indiasbull

indiasbull Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    dear bro.
    thanks for the genuine reply, i will post my website in ur site but not now i will do it january 2015, till now i will work on them myself, and after some time when my sites get some traffic/ views etc. etc. then will go for my sites review and other stuff.

i start 3 because i dedicate all 3 sites to my family

1 for son, daughter and wife each :)
    as my health is not good from march 2012, so i decide to make site for them too while saving money for them too.

i already give them my all ids, password, hosting etc. etc.

so if i died , they can do whatever they want to do with these and other sites, i am doing my work which i can do for them....

my eng. is not so good, so i can t explain more :)

but i will come to u again in jan 2015.

indiasbull, Oct 18, 2014 IP
  5. Dario McNut

Dario McNut Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried social media sites? They can be a great way in driving traffic to your websites.

Dario McNut, Nov 11, 2014 IP