1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to post about joint ventures

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Martin Banks, Oct 13, 2016.

Good morning all,
    I made a post the other day that wasn't purely about joint ventures but did ask whether it was allowed and made it very clear that it was my intention to obey the rules and asked for feedback if I'd posted in the wrong place.

Despite very obviously wanting to adhere to the rules my post was deleted and no information was supplied about where I should post such things.

So does this forum have a Joint Ventures board? If so, am I blind or does it only show up when you've been a member for a certain length of time?

Once again, I have no desire to break the rules and / or have my posts deleted and if this forum doesn't accommodate such things that is absolutely fine and I will look elsewhere.

Many thanks in anticipation of some actual answers.

Martin Banks, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You have to be an Established Member (i.e., get three likes from three different established members) or pay to become a Premium member. Then you can post in the Buy, Sell, Trade section of this forum. There is a sub-group called Other/Partnerships that you are probably looking for.

jrbiz, Oct 13, 2016 IP
  3. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    malky66, Oct 13, 2016 IP
    Arick unirow and jrbiz like this.
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    So you have your answer. (get 3 likes from 3 different members) How does one go about this? For starters you can comment on threads and offer your opinions. Or you can dole out advice on subjects that you know something about.
    If all else fails try a bit of humor. In this stressed out environment where we are all trying to make $$$, a member who can make us laugh from time to time will receive a few likes.

Spoiltdiva, Oct 13, 2016 IP
    Arick unirow likes this.
  5. Martin Banks

Martin Banks Peon

Best Answers:
    Wonderful, thank you very much.

Sorry if I came across as rude, blunt, or anything else negative, I was just frustrated at getting my thread deleted but still left in the same position of "How should I have done it?".

The responses here are exactly what I needed to know. Thanks to all above, you guys are awesome and have been most helpful.

Last edited: Oct 13, 2016
    Martin Banks, Oct 13, 2016 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.