1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to place an ad?

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Ascari, Mar 1, 2015.

Please see the attached image taken from a page on my website:
    [​IMG]
    Most of the pages on my site have a layout almost identical to the one above. I want to place an ad in the free space on the page. I was thinking of putting a 336x280 ad over on the opposite side (just below where you can see a bit of the social media buttons). Would this be the best place for an ad? Would it matter that it'll be a bit away from the text? I could also move the text (blurred in the image) to a different spot if it'd be better to have the ad in that place?

Also what ad size would people recommend? I was thinking 336x280 but Im open to suggestions! I could move the User Reviews section further down if a 300x600 ad would be better.

Any advice is appreciated!

Ascari, Mar 1, 2015 IP
  2. wrekoniz3

wrekoniz3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Best thing you can do, slide a vertical ad in on the right, right on the fold.

Vertical ads on the fold and not above the fold, have higher view ability on average, as a result yielding higher value.

wrekoniz3, Mar 1, 2015 IP