1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

where to paste pop under and new push up java script code in wordpress

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by mrkalikuttan, Jul 17, 2016.

Hi i recently started with adsterra, actually i dont know where to paste pop under and new push up java script code in wordpress to get best result . Friends help me please.

mrkalikuttan, Jul 17, 2016 IP
  2. SaiyanPlanet

SaiyanPlanet Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    in the head.php bro.

SaiyanPlanet, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  3. VenusTechnology

VenusTechnology Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You do not under any circumstance edit or your template theme files to do that.

You download a plugin like ad inserter and insert the javascript code at the end of the settings, they have # boxes 1 - 15 I believe, you post the code in the box that is labeled #. Or you download a plugin that inserts, there are plenty of plugins that insert javascript in the header or footer.

If you do what the above guy said you'll lose your changes everytime you update the wordpress theme unless you make a child theme which is not the route to go with simple embeds.

VenusTechnology, Aug 1, 2016 IP
  4. guy sanderson

guy sanderson Peon

Best Answers:
    hello could you help me out im tryna find stuff to do on here im good wih typing n other stuff computer wise if you help me ill help you?

guy sanderson, Sep 1, 2020 IP