1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to learn Google algorithm

Discussion in 'Google' started by mrb1129, Jun 14, 2013.

Is there any website, where i can learn the google algorithm?? I am not talking about the different SEO sites but about any official site of Google. And, also i have a query that google has given a update in google penguin but i can't find any website of google saying about it, only the different top SEO sites are explaining it and giving reviews. Is there any official channel or blog by google where i can directly see the updates??

mrb1129, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  2. abdulmalick

abdulmalick Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can follow Google official blogs, webmasters blog, Mattcutts and some SEO blogs to see more updates about Google Algorithm updates.

abdulmalick, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  3. Mark Berger

Mark Berger Member

Best Answers:
    http://mozcast.com/

Mark Berger, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  4. Jim4767

Jim4767 Prominent Member

Best Answers:

The Google algorithm is as closely guarded as the nuclear launch codes! You have no chance of seeing it. You can read lots of websites where people have tried to "reverse engineer" it and guess at the algorithm. But they are only guesses.

Jim4767, Jun 14, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  5. Revelations-Decoder

Revelations-Decoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

Pray to God perhaps.

Or you could look for some insight >

[​IMG]

Only kidding you, just a jape...

no Al Gore Rhythm's to be seen... :)

Last edited: Jun 14, 2013
    Revelations-Decoder, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  6. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly.

And for far too long people have taken the approach of using a "formula". At first, the misguided formula was something like:
    spammy on page SEO + 600 blog comments + 200 duplicate articles + 300 directories + 2000 social bookmarks + 400 forum signatures = rank #1
    Code (markup):
    But people realised they needed to evolve. Unfortunately, it was just another spam evolution (link wheels and then pyramids). (Spamlution, perhaps?)

All along, there was often just too little concern for visitors. The fact is, audience has always been the most important and the message is very clear from Google (through their Webmaster Guidelines, various updates and their "voice" Matt Cutts), albeit having become louder over the past few years, that anyone making a site, or promoting one, needs to focus on the audience.

ryan_uk, Jun 14, 2013 IP
    Jim4767 likes this.
  7. enous

enous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    its a secret , we only can guess the algorithm...

enous, Jun 14, 2013 IP
  8. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    rankwatch.com, Jun 16, 2013 IP
  9. linksolution

linksolution Member

Best Answers:
    No one knows the algorithm of any search engine, you just need to guess and work, also you should check some authority sites how they are ranking and you can do seo based on that..

linksolution, Jun 16, 2013 IP
    SERPpoint likes this.
  10. ozcam

ozcam Active Member

Best Answers:
    My advice, for what it is worth.. Don't trust anybody! Test links yourself, use a trial and error method. This means you may waste a website or 2, but the upside is you will learn yourself what works and what does not.. Many people will give advice, but are they experts? Some may be, but most are not.. Test things yourself, and use common sense.
    PS.. I am no expert..

ozcam, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  11. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Exactly, test. To reduce wasting a genuinely useful site, buy a couple of cheap domains (use names that no one will have registered before and unlikely ever to) and run experiments with them. More useful for on-page (to see what works and doesn't for helping ranking), however this is perhaps the most critical part now.

ryan_uk, Jun 25, 2013 IP
  12. SERPpoint

SERPpoint Active Member

Best Answers:
    Get experience from your practice, this would help you learn algo of Google as well.

SERPpoint, Jun 26, 2013 IP