1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to invest $1k?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by skylikemake, Feb 9, 2017.

Where to invest $1k

please give me advice

skylikemake, Feb 9, 2017 IP
  2. Milliardo

Milliardo Active Member

Best Answers:
    It will depend on where your interests are. It might either be an eCommerce business, or one with a physical site. It could also be also investing in stocks, or any other financial instrument.

Milliardo, Feb 10, 2017 IP
  3. Hybirid

Hybirid Member

Best Answers:
    In charity.

Hybirid, Feb 10, 2017 IP
    pigpromoter and robinymym like this.
  4. robinymym

robinymym Active Member

Best Answers:
    I recommend making an purchase of yourself.

A very high executing protection provides 10% annually, which would basically help $1000 -> $2500. Those investments are unusual and often care important threat rates.

Gaining a expertise through an online course (many of which are much less expensive than $1000), can generate profits many times that peace of mind in temporary.

For a particular example, choose a expertise that is instantly valuable in your geographical area : for example, .NET growth. When you change tasks, emphasize that you lately finished this <$1000 course (without referring to the price). When it comes to wage discussions, keep in mind that the cost of hiring for your company is >$5000 per head. You should be able to instantly requirement at least $3000 PER YEAR improve in income without extending their price range. Over a normal 3 year career, that easily symbolizes 8x or 9x neglect the - particularly if you are intelligent about taxation.

Corollary: if you are fascinated in building long lasting prosperity, find and pay for a good financial advisor beginning. You will be very grateful you did.

robinymym, Feb 10, 2017 IP
  5. GROKEN

GROKEN Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There's a website called Recyclix.
    You can profit 14% every 5 weeks from what you invest and they pay with bitcoin.

I've already used it for over a year and i can vouch that they're a legit company in Poland.
    There's risk in all the investments, but i think this one is the safest & easisest one.

Hope you find my answer helpful.
    Regards.

GROKEN, Feb 10, 2017 IP
  6. Chris-

Chris- Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My advice is NOT to invest until you have a profitable method. It's easy to buy a bunch of internet-marketing courses, invest a bunch of money in each of them, and end up with little or no profit at all.

Better to invest as little as possible initially, and test and learn, until you have a method that is reliably making you a profit, then carefully and gradually up-scale (such as by outsourcing some of the work), making sure you question and test all your assumptions as you do so (it's easy to assume things which seem logical, but don't work in practice).

It's a common mistake to assume that a loss-making business will "magically" become profitable just by scaling it up. You'll hear this sometimes on those programs like Dragon's Den (UK) and Shark Tank (US), where entrepreneurs pitch business ideas to investors . . . their business is losing money, and they want investment to do the same thing on a bigger scale. The expert investors will point out that just doing the same thing on a bigger scale rarely makes a losing system profitable (although it occasionally can, with economy of scale, and other factors).

So my general point is test in practice, using as little of your investment as possible. Never believe anything you read !!!

Chris

Chris-, Feb 12, 2017 IP
    mmerlinn likes this.
  7. David Jones42

David Jones42 Member

Best Answers:
    you can invest in starting website with affiliate marketing.

David Jones42, Feb 12, 2017 IP
  8. pigpromoter

pigpromoter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Since we're not talking about a lot of money and assuming you're ready to take some risks, use it to learn something new. CPA might be a good start.

pigpromoter, Feb 13, 2017 IP
  9. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    One idea for your investment is investing in various domain names that contain keywords, have backlinks or has been aged. You can get domain names for $.99 with various promotions available online. So lets say you can secure 900 domain names with time and effort. This includes researching their keywords, age and backlinks as well as finding active offers to register $.99 domains.

Once you register the domain name you can park it on Bodis simply by changing the nameserver. Ive seen domains that make over $1800 a year just sitting in parking through bodis and other similiar parking companies.

If you were to take the time to register 900 domains at the $.99 deal through various sites (hard work & time consuming!!) you would be sure to have a few major winners making earnings well parked.

Just make sure to turn auto renewal off on all domains. Youll only want to keep the major earners after 12 month because domain renewal is around $8-$15 most places.

I myself am playing around with this and have a goal of 1,000 parked domains at $.99 paid per domain.

Good luck to you whatever you decide to do.
    Alan

ZilaHost, Feb 14, 2017 IP
  10. mrdo

mrdo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Bitcoin, for me

mrdo, Feb 14, 2017 IP
  11. ZilaHost

ZilaHost Active Member

Best Answers:
    Can you tell me more about Bitcoin opportunities? I managed to mine $30 in btc but then I blew it on a Bitcoin poker site.

ZilaHost, Feb 14, 2017 IP
  12. Anitasol

Anitasol Active Member

Best Answers:
    Buddy, that depends on what you'd love to do. But, if you want to grow your 1k and you have some knowledge in trading stocks, invest it in legit online stock trading sites. Good luck!

Anitasol, Feb 15, 2017 IP
  13. JohnsonAdam

JohnsonAdam Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You could invest in T-shirt Affiliate Program, or E-commerce

JohnsonAdam, Feb 16, 2017 IP
  14. Xerious

Xerious Peon

Best Answers:
    Personally i would put some in MyPayingAds, it has been stable for some time and earns fairly well. I'm getting around 10% a month and just keeps growing.
    If you can get referrals it's even better, I'm allways willing to help and so is there entire Facebook group :D.

Here you can find some quick info
    http://h1o2hu3u.wishloop.com/page29247

Xerious, Feb 17, 2017 IP
  15. Tom Maketer

Tom Maketer Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If all I had was an extra $1k, firstly, I would use it to pay down any debt I have. If I have no debt, then I would put it into my retirement account. If I'm already maxed out for the year in my IRA, then I may buy shares of $SPY unless I believed we're headed for a recession in which case, I'd probably put it into some CDs.

Tom Maketer, Feb 22, 2017 IP
  16. Kripa Aggarwal

Kripa Aggarwal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You just keep this in your bank account safely.

Kripa Aggarwal, Feb 23, 2017 IP
    Hardik Manktala likes this.
  17. areebmajeed

areebmajeed Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd recommend that you invest this amount in decent startups at Angel.co.

areebmajeed, Feb 24, 2017 IP
    Hardik Manktala likes this.
  18. tribalad

tribalad Banned

Best Answers:
    If you like to work on internet you can start a advertising business.If you want more details you can send me a message.

tribalad, Mar 1, 2017 IP
  19. DDex

DDex Member

Best Answers:
    You should try investing in some established site which make a profit every month!

DDex, Mar 3, 2017 IP
  20. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Invest in the stock market. If you don't know how to do it then go online and get a free starter account.
    I would suggest General Motors and Gilead Sciences as good stocks that will yield high returns quickly. Snap Chat was good, but now too expensive to get into.

Spoiltdiva, Mar 3, 2017 IP