1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to invest $1000 on advertising!?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by nekrosis, Apr 20, 2012.

1. nekrosis

nekrosis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know, the product is really nice and the site design could be better, we was trying to make a REALLY easy to use website, we don't like that big websites with a lot of options, buttons, menus and such... we prefer to keep the client attention focused to ensure a sale.

We already a blog (on other domain) linking in almost every article to our website, one of them is about business, youtube, advertising and such, and we're planning to make a new blog with described details for every video in our catalog (this one maybe in the same domain).

We are already receiving really nice traffic from YouTube, but we will try to increase the amount anyway.

Thanks for you post.

nekrosis, Apr 24, 2012 IP
  2. mc jex

mc jex Peon

Best Answers:
    it's good after viewing your Alexa Traffic Rank : 467,696 , but your backlink does't match with yours and some backlinks detected that you're offering linksale which google doesn't like it.

mc jex, Apr 25, 2012 IP
  3. nekrosis

nekrosis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Any link to buy ads on TV?

nekrosis, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  4. theAdviserMe

theAdviserMe Active Member

Best Answers:
    Target internet marketers who are using videos or YouTube...you have a nice site...:D

theAdviserMe, Apr 27, 2012 IP
  5. nekrosis

nekrosis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you.

nekrosis, May 2, 2012 IP
  6. bboblinksale

bboblinksale Peon

Best Answers:
    yes,i'm aggree with you,because now i'm using this..

bboblinksale, May 3, 2012 IP
  7. Sophia Myles

Sophia Myles Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Why not try the social media sites? Set up your FB/Twitter account to get to people directly. Introduce your niche, get traffic and impress people. Then you may get more people visiting your sites and at the same time, searching for your keywords.

Sophia Myles, May 3, 2012 IP
  8. nekrosis

nekrosis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Good luck... I think it depends on your niche and what you're selling or offering. Some niches works great with adsense, others not so well.

nekrosis, May 4, 2012 IP
  9. nekrosis

nekrosis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    FB and Twitter are full of unemployed people... it's good for promoting some kind of websites like humor, recipes, leisure related websites or big companies just to keep branding, I don't think I can get interested people from there.

nekrosis, May 4, 2012 IP
  10. Seo By India

Seo By India Active Member

Best Answers:
    Investment is always need every where but expectation of return on investment what you did and what you will get after it that is always matter so i will suggest if you have a we site and want to get some good return then you can go for SEO .

Seo By India, May 6, 2012 IP
  11. nekrosis

nekrosis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I've already done a lot of SEO, I'm first page on Google for my most important keyphrases, we're doing it pretty well with SEO, is just we want more, SEO has huge limitations based on content, we're not going to start a blog talking crap to get a few more visitors because we want our website to be really clean and easy to use, without too much text to read. Anyway, we already have 2 blogs pointing to www.IntroMaker.NET.

nekrosis, May 6, 2012 IP
  12. vinbed

vinbed Peon

Best Answers:
    Either try to improve your site or the product. I can't imagine myself ever using your product for my brands, so I think the problem you are facing is insufficient interest from your target market. I would take your profits and build more products with it rather than trying to squeeze as much as you can out of this one.

vinbed, May 6, 2012 IP
  13. A.J

A.J Peon

Best Answers:
    You could try PPV marketing, Trafficvance for example. Their traffic is a lot cheaper than pretty much any PPC traffic.

A.J, May 7, 2012 IP
  14. henrywilliams

henrywilliams Peon

Best Answers:
    You should use some third party product listing program. Search for your local area whether some traffic giants host logo maker software and if they do then list your product at a channel that has good Alexa ranking. They'll charge you on click basis and believe me if they have a category related to your theme you'll surely make money. I am hosting my store at more than 10 online shopping sites and making a profit of more than 10,000 per month.

henrywilliams, May 7, 2012 IP
  15. nekrosis

nekrosis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What's your niche?

nekrosis, May 7, 2012 IP
  16. Ttdub

Ttdub Member

Best Answers:
    PPC is always nice.

Ttdub, May 7, 2012 IP
  17. MelanieT

MelanieT Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I suggest you replace the video with a slide show. And work on your content also.

MelanieT, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  18. Bauss

Bauss Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not sure where you should invest your $1000, but you got another customer in me. When I launch my free movies site I'll be buying a intro off your site.

Bauss, Jun 15, 2012 IP
  19. joey19333

joey19333 Peon

Best Answers:
    You could also try using that budget to advertise with your local radio station or bigger ones. With $1000 budget, you have a lot of options. You can even look at tv advertising(could get a little expensive though). Have you tried Facebook advertising? I think some people may have more success with Facebook than Adwords. Or you could invest on PPC management to manage your PPC ads so you might get a higher ROI.

joey19333, Jun 15, 2012 IP