1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

where to get Sales leads?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by fmirza, Aug 17, 2011.

Does anyone know where to find sales leads to market your products?

Regards,
    Sam

fmirza, Aug 17, 2011 IP
  2. sultanofseo

sultanofseo Notable Member

Best Answers:
    you (or your website) needs to be where people are. people find your product or service, they buy it

sultanofseo, Aug 17, 2011 IP
  3. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Start another site and focus it around a mailing list..maybe some kind of cool landing page with just an email subscription form on it..Then, concentrate on getting traffic to that one landing page..Use it for PPC, buy banner ads, SEO it..do whatever you can..but that would be a great way to start!

FPForum, Aug 17, 2011 IP
  4. volligraphy

volligraphy Peon

Best Answers:
    You can start a twitter account, email marketing , or even word of mouth. Offline marketing could also help you too, if you have shops specializing in your type of product, try to market there, maybe you'll have some leads

volligraphy, Aug 18, 2011 IP
  5. travs

travs Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    try learning about PPC (Pay Per Click) Advertising. PPC can help your online business grow tremendously...you just need to take the right steps. I'm currently doing well now with PPC...4 figures a month isn't that bad. If you want to start learning about PPC, I suggest you go over at http://www.ppcacademy.com/freetips

travs, Aug 18, 2011 IP
  6. unknownpray

unknownpray Active Member

Best Answers:
    Get some really good quality content on the page. Make sure that a decent number of links are coming to it from related and reputable sites and you have linked it with the Social Media pages as well. That should attract a decent amount of traffic and you should also see a rise in sales. You just need to be patient though.

unknownpray, Aug 27, 2011 IP
  7. annepatrick

annepatrick Peon

Best Answers:
    You need start with good marketing plan. At least you know your own goals and ready for all possible risks that might came through. Then, create social accounts and provide great content, and manage and monitor all of it. Use a social media monitoring tool like Netvani in order to manage and consistently and efficiently provides updates. Use also some reliable and accurate web analytics to ensure that you have effectively executed your social media marketing.

annepatrick, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  8. braincandy

braincandy Peon

Best Answers:
    Generating traffic is always one of the hardest parts. Or rather generating quality traffic. I recently paid for 10k unique visitors to my site. The price was very low and seemed to good to be true and suprise suprise only two hits from 10k!

Do you have a website, mailing list, or are you just promoting direct to an affiliate product or CPA offer?

I have just sent you a pm m8.

braincandy, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  9. rockeerz

rockeerz Active Member

Best Answers:
    You want to find sales.Check in the Google are do seo

rockeerz, Sep 4, 2011 IP
  10. iJK318

iJK318 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey fmirza,

There is no real simple way to get sales leads.

But a proven way is to create yourself an online business which is nothing more then creating a website, promoting it, and getting sales.

Some ways to promote the site are:
    Article Marketing - I actually just wrote a thread about this and you should find it useful if you're going to use the method i stated above. The Thread is here (forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=2273579)
    Video Marketing
    Forum Marketing
    Social Marketing
    Classified Ads
    Answer Sites like Yahoo Answers
    Blogging
    Product Reviews
    Backlinking
    Press Releases
    Email Marketing
    SEO
    PPC Campaigns
    Blog Commenting
    Sitemaps and Search Engine Submits
    Social Bookmarking

Just research a few of those methods, mainly Article Marketing, Video Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and backlinking.
    Once you know how to do each one then write up a plan to follow based off of how much you can do of each per day.
    Next set yourself a goal to see how many things you can complete in a day.

After that just follow the plan you wrote for yourself and stick to it.
    You should be getting sales in a few months if you stick with it.
    The reason it takes this long is because like any business you have to first get established and then it just gets easier from there on.

I hope I that helps!

- Jeff K.

iJK318, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  11. kylelawrence

kylelawrence Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO can surely help you. Also, don take for granted social networking sites.

kylelawrence, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  12. JerrickYeoh

JerrickYeoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    Depend on your target market.
    I get my sales lead base on traffic from Organic Search and Google Adwords. So i must working well in Keywords and SEO.

Some people get their sales lead only base on social media, classified, third party website like ebay and amazon , affiliate banner.
    Where is your target market then where you build your market plan and lead those traffic and convert to sales.

JerrickYeoh, Sep 6, 2011 IP
  13. seoleads

seoleads Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Try us, we provide fresh seo leads on a daily basis. The leads are exclusive. PM me if you are interested.Thanks
    Lisa
    Fresh SEO Leads Generator and Provider Daily

seoleads, Nov 3, 2011 IP