1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to get like this NAME SERVER!!

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by ikamona, Apr 28, 2016.

héy guys some warez & torrent website have like these types of NAME SERVER

[​IMG]

if i want to get same of this NAME SERVER, how i can do that ?

i hope someone will explain

& Thanks

ikamona, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  2. postcd

postcd Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    postcd, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  3. Host Capitol

Host Capitol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    They're called private name servers. i.e. ns1.yourdomain.com
    I recommend contacting your hosting provider and ask them if they can assist you in setting this up.

Generally, most providers offer this for free for Reseller plans.
    If you're on a shared hosting plan, you may have to spend some more money for a Dedicated IP.

Host Capitol, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  4. ikamona

ikamona Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    thanks bro for answer

is their any way to hide NAME SERVER of website from whois ?

already i have dedicated IP, but do u think GODADDY offer privat name servers ?

Last edited by a moderator: May 2, 2016
    ikamona, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  5. Host Capitol

Host Capitol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Give them a call; if they do offer private name servers, they should be able to assist you in setting them up.

6. ikamona

ikamona Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i did it but they said , they dont do that anymore :(
    1- btw NAME SERVER always related to Hosting provider not domaine provider right ?
    2- u know torrent/warez "hosting" website can be ban anytime, do u think offshore hosting are great for like these website?
    3- offshore hosting offer privat name server ?

ikamona, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  7. Host Capitol

Host Capitol Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Not necessarily. When you first register a domain, the domain name is usually pointed to the registrar's servers by default (unless you initially specify where to point it).
    Once the domain is pointed to a hosting provider, then modifying DNS records takes place at the host.
    2. Some people choose offshore hosting to host things that are illicit in their own country.
    3. Every provider is different. Once you find a potential hosting provider, you can ask them if they offer private name servers.

8. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    There is absolutely no point in hiding nameservers. They're trivial to find if you know the domain-name, which you would need to actually use the site. Safest bet would be to have your own nameservers actually run on your own servers/IPs.

PoPSiCLe, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  9. ikamona

ikamona Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @PoPSiLe & Host Capitol & @UT-Ryan: what u suggest for warez software.. website generat +100k impression/day ? i am using actually using godaddy (wordpress hosting) with CDN " iknow its bad idea to use godaddy cuz they dont alert u about DMCA complain, they ban hosting acc Immediately,
    and i want to move to OFFSHORE, i mean hosting offshore (with WORPRESS) which alert u to remove post/content in 24h ? i can increase budget for that

and i cant lie ; i am really happy with GODADDY, website is very fast and i never get DOWN time

that why i want u guys suggest trusted/good offshore hosting cuz i tried before my website was DOWN sometime and cant support , maybe cuz i use cheap plan or something

btw i am waiting for ur answer guys

ikamona, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  10. UT-Ryan

UT-Ryan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I know that OVH is outside of the United States; anybody outside of the US can DMCA reports -- but that doesn't necessarily guarantee that they will ignore them. Try CCIHosting? I don't have experience working with any offshore hosting providers, so I cannot be of much help.

UT-Ryan, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Run your sites through cloudflare - then the cloudflare nameservers will be visible and only cloudflare will know the real nameservers that they send your traffic on to.

sarahk, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  12. ikamona

ikamona Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @sarahk: already i am using cloudflare nameservers, normally i always i receive DMCA report to my email and i remove post/content immediatly, but last Monday this is first time receive DMCA abuse from Cloudflare, someone has instead to contact me to remove his post/content, he contact Cloudflare about that & cloudflare send me that DMCA Abuse Message, and they said they will give him my hosting provider and in sametime they will send that email to My hoster provider too, but i remove that post when i saw that message, that why i tried now to check some trusted/qualité offshore hosting if my hosting acc gonna be ban

ikamona, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  13. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    @ikamona you are jumping all over the place, I think I'm starting to understand what you want
    1. you initially asked how to get insertdns.com as your nameservers
    2. and then how to hide your nameservers
    3. now it seems that you just want warez-tolerant webhosting
    The moment you start hosting warez you know you are going to have these hassles. Suck it up, respond to the complaints and do a better job of vetting your content.
    Or, better still, show some respect for content creators and get out of the warez business

bang_head_here_mousepad.png

Last edited: Apr 28, 2016
    sarahk, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  14. ikamona

ikamona Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @Sarah: 1 &2, after i asked my hosting provider about hiding nameservers they said they dont offer that anymore
    3. now i jumped to ask about offshore hosting, u must understand what i mean!

and i respond to every complaints bro!

next time read

ikamona, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  15. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Ok @ikamona what are you actually trying to do by having "offshore" hosting?
    It looks like you are trying to avoid fronting up to the content owners.
    Often if you just say what your end goal is you get answers more quickly without having a stack of posts that don't really help...

sarahk, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  16. ikamona

ikamona Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    @sarahk: i always remove any post/content got copyright claims at my email immediatly, but u know some owners didint contact u, they contact ur hosting provider directly!
    and HOSTING PROVIDER (in usa) they dont give y the time to remove these posts, they ban ur account immediatly

that why i want offshore hosting cuz as i ask if someone contact them about any post in someone acc hosting, they dont ban hosting acc, they give u 24h to remove post/content! if not they ban u!

i am type who remove any post got reported fast!

i hope u undestand now, and i accepte ur opinion!

sorry for my bad eng

ikamona, Apr 28, 2016 IP
  17. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    ok, now we're getting somewhere.
    You want a hosting company who are prepared to work with you on complaints and who will give you time to make changes on an ongoing basis.

Given that more complaints generally mean more work for them I guess you pay more for it?

The offshore bit is irrelevant, admittedly you won't find any US hosts willing to take you on but, equally, you won't find any from many other "offshore" countries like NZ, Australia, and England.

sarahk, Apr 28, 2016 IP