1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to find the right shopping cart?

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by mcfc4eva, Oct 11, 2006.

Okay I have a website that sells scripts (check signature) but I need a very (very, very) simple shopping cart.

I've searched hotscripts, google etc and can't find what I'm looking for at all. I don't want OsCommerce or Zen cart because (even with 'unique' templates) they all look the same!

The closest thing to what I want is http://www.templates-web.com/
    Here, when you purchase a (downloadable) product via PayPal or whatever you are required to sign up - so that the download link for whatever product(s) can be placed in your member area (all automatic).

I don't want a complicated site/admin panel with TAX/shipping features and all sorts of confusing things (hence - NO oscommerce).

Anyway, I can't find a script as simple as that - anywhere! In fact it's hard just to find a script that supports downloadable products in the right manner.

The main reason for this is because I simply can't handle the work of sending clients individual emails containing the product(s).

Can anyone help a fellow in need?

Thanks x x

mcfc4eva, Oct 11, 2006 IP
  2. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant Texan at Heart

Best Answers:
    Have you also checked out Clickbank and Digital River to see if they might be what you need?

Corey Bryant, Oct 11, 2006 IP
  3. mcfc4eva

mcfc4eva Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the help Corey, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for. I can't believe how hard it is to find (what should be) a quite simple and very popular script.

mcfc4eva, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  4. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant Texan at Heart

Best Answers:
    Sometimes it is just easier to build your own. If it is only a couple of downloadable goods it might be much more feasible actually and that way you have exactly what you want.

Corey Bryant, Oct 13, 2006 IP
  5. almir

almir Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh man, I had some great free shopping cart on my laptop before I nocauted it :(

It had PayPal integrated, and many other third way processors, and was very easy to install, dont have idea now what was its name

almir, Oct 13, 2006 IP