1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to find a list of newly registered companies

Discussion in 'General Business' started by WebMeister, Feb 8, 2008.

Hi,

Being a newbie here and not sure if this is the right forum but still...
    Is there anyone who knows where I can find a list of "newly registered companies" for the US and UK?
    Being Swedish I've had no trouble finding ways to get this info for all the Nordic countries but for the US and UK I'm still stuck.

If I'm way off in this forum please don't hang me and point me in the right direction.. :)

AA

WebMeister, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  2. skydivedude

skydivedude Peon

Best Answers:
    There are several sources available to you some require a fee and some are free that involve some work. I'm talking about the U.S. as I have no experience with the U.K.

There are many Professional list brokers who would gladly supply you with New Business Registrants for a fee of some type. They usually charge per lead or per compnay name. Make sure they include a contact name, address, phone # and some will even have email address's and Website URL's. They are usually further broken down by Business Category or Industry Types as well as Zip Codes which are important to consider. Do you want leads from major midsize cities or do you want information on very small companies in rural areas. I have had many expeiriences purchasing leads of this type and the quality of the List Brokers vary. Be certain your dealing with a reputable company. A simple Google Search for "list broker" would return 100's of results. Always ask for a sample before you make a major purchase. Most leads of this type are sold per 1000 and larger lots are usually discounted in pricing. The price and quality vary so be cautious and I'd ask for samples from several brokers before commiting to anyone company.

Of course you can always do your own research. Most companies just starting out in the U.S. usually will register with the local "County Clerks Office" and they may or may not make these available for a fee (where do you think the list brokers get there information). As an example the County for a City as large as say Chicago (Illinois) is Cook County and you would contact the Cook County Clerks Office Bureau of New Business Registrations.

If your looking for New Corporations then that is another matter all together as States handle Incorporations which may be confusing becuase a company located in Michigan may have the Corporation Documents Filed in Delaware. Again these type of "New Corporation" Leads are readily available throught the above mentioned List brokers.

Hope this Helps
    Good Luck
    Paul

skydivedude, Feb 8, 2008 IP
  3. thecompanymerchant

thecompanymerchant Peon

Best Answers:
    Webmeister

Did you solve your problem for new registrations in the UK ?

We are just starting up such a service and I was looking for competitors when I found your question! You'd get a list of newly formed company names each day from the previous days activities (upwards of 1500 companies every day). Being a new service we'd be happy to work with you on pricing so that we can develop new facilities on the system whilst you are receiving the daily updates. Data can be supplied as CSV or XML.

Drop me a PM or go to our website

Tony Byng
    The Company Merchant Limited
    http://www.thecompanymerchant.co.uk

thecompanymerchant, Jan 19, 2009 IP
  4. asadistribution

asadistribution Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Tony,

We are door to door distribution company based in London. I have been searching for information relating to newly formed companies. Can you kindly let me know the cost for sending the information daily in a CSV file format.

Kind regards,

Miguel
    ASA Distribution Ltd
    leaflet distributors

asadistribution, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  5. xpaul1

xpaul1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Take a look at freshfirms.co.uk - they do this in the UK

xpaul1, Mar 3, 2011 IP
  6. jasonsluck

jasonsluck Peon

Best Answers:
    I just posted this link in another post, but i'll post it here as well. I just found this site and their domains seem pretty fresh! march 2011! check out this site! good luck!

hotbusinessdeals.info
    Code (markup):

jasonsluck, Aug 15, 2011 IP
  7. jhardy2008

jhardy2008 Peon

Best Answers:
    jhardy2008, Aug 28, 2011 IP
  8. JohnDoeSearchCompany

JohnDoeSearchCompany Peon

Best Answers:
    You can find the list of new UK companies for free (and search by location) here searchcompany.org.uk/new-companies

JohnDoeSearchCompany, Jul 7, 2012 IP
  9. Marc Adams

Marc Adams Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello there,
    I know this is an old thread, but some of the above links are no longer available.

If you're looking for a monthly list of newly incorporated companies in the UK (to generate new business), maybe try 'Find New Companies' :

https://www.FindNewCompanies.co.uk

The monthly list includes details of newly formed companies (which are ordered by distance from your business), SIC codes and the ability to customise your report. To test out the service, a Free Trial is available.

Perfect for businesses which supply services, like accountancy, business card suppliers etc.

Marc Adams, Jan 31, 2018 IP