1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to enter coupon?

Discussion in 'Bing Ads' started by 1-3-3-7, Aug 13, 2011.

For Google AdWords you do it under billing but I can't seem to find the spot for adCenter...

Also, the e-mail I got for the coupon said that I could enter it during the sign-up yet I saw no field for entering the coupon code so I'm not sure why it said that, as for where I got the promo from, HostGator.

I'd appreciate some guidance.

1-3-3-7, Aug 13, 2011 IP
  2. harionlineb

harionlineb Peon

Best Answers:
    if u r entering u r billing method like credit card details and down in small letters if u anu promotion code enter here.here u r enter u r promotion code good luck

harionlineb, Aug 14, 2011 IP
  3. MikeBuyco

MikeBuyco Member

Best Answers:
    I'm having the same problem. I just recently sign up my father with Bing but they made changes and I can't find also where to put the promotion code. I've entered my paypal as payment options but I can't find the promotion code.

MikeBuyco, Oct 11, 2011 IP
  4. MikeBuyco

MikeBuyco Member

Best Answers:
    After exploring for a few hours I have found where to put the vouchers. They updated the adcenter. Here's where to find it. Go to Accounts & Billing. Then click Account List and Click the account you made. It should open up Account Details information where you can edit the information. Below you will see Promotion code. That's where you put it. :)

MikeBuyco, Oct 21, 2011 IP