1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where To Buy Live Business Loan Leads

Discussion in 'General Business' started by tunescool, Jan 20, 2021.

does anyone know of a website where i can buy legit live business loan leads

tunescool, Jan 20, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The flipside:
    If you need a business loan would you go plugging your details into a random website?

What quality of client would you be getting if you bought those leads?

sarahk, Jan 20, 2021 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I have never done a serious search for a business loan here in the U.S. However, I was recently looking into a mortgage refi for my daughter. There were quite a few "big name" sites (e.g., nerdwallet) that offered the best rates through their partners, which were all established banks. It allowed you to apply online and then, theoretically, your application would go to the partner you chose. I did not fill out the form there and instead went directly to the bank's website to research further. However, had I filled out the form with the aggregating site, I suspect that I would have become a "lead" for them to provide to all of their partners and possibly sell to others. If that had happened, I would have been an "annoyed" lead and not a "hot" lead because I likely would have been overwhelmed with sales pitches from eager loan salespeople.

My point is that any site you might buy these leads from will likely sell the same leads to many, many other buyers and they will be overwhelmed with pitches, offers, etc. Not the high quality lead I would be wanting to spend time on.

jrbiz, Jan 21, 2021 IP