1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to Buy Image for My Web Design Team?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by Md Taiful Islam Khan, Jan 28, 2017.

Hi

Can anyone suggest me which is the best site to buy images? I need approximately 10 image/day for my web design team. That means 300 images / month is fine for me. I currently have the subscription with 123rf.

But they only allow me to download 5 image/day with yearly subscription fee $869. Moreover, I must have to download the daily quota. Otherwise, it’s not credited with next day.

If anyone can suggest me any better package that will be fantastic!

Solved! View solution.
    Md Taiful Islam Khan, Jan 28, 2017 IP
  2. kate walls

kate walls Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi Taiful... Thanks for the interesting post - I would suggest if you can brief a bit, what exactly is these Images will be used used for? There are like thousands of website who's jobs is to sell images online. But I am but caught up in chaos - with your question. why would a web design team would need to buy images, they are meant to create Images, Designs, and better things then just mere images. No offense, it just came into my mind. Shutterstock is one I know who does that - Google Search for better and cheap options. Cheers!!!

kate walls, Jan 29, 2017 IP
  3. Md Taiful Islam Khan

Md Taiful Islam Khan Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your reply, Kate. We did try Shutterstock before but left it due to some bad experience.
    Apart from creating graphics and design patterns, a web designing team needs real images too. I'm a bit confused about why you think that's not the case.
    Anyway, I welcome you to visit our site: webalive.com.au. Here you can have a look at our portfolio and have an idea of what type of images we are looking for.

Md Taiful Islam Khan, Jan 30, 2017 IP
    Just to be clear - a web-designer's job is NOT to "create images". Place them? Yes. Create functionality to show them off? Yes. Decide whether or not an image should be a background rather than an image? Yes. Create/shoot the actual photos? NOT a web-designer's job. That's the job for a professional photographer.

PoPSiCLe, Jan 30, 2017 IP
  5. Chris Freeman

Chris Freeman Peon

Best Answers:
    Have you found any package like 1000 images per year for $***, or similar? Rather than fixed number of image per day subscription system?
    From my experience, this fixed number image system is sort of wastage. Not everyday we need 5 or 10 images for our work.

Chris Freeman, Jan 30, 2017 IP
  6. kate walls

kate walls Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Hi Taiful, most welcome! Thanks for the reference - the website looks cool, very informative. I am sorry to hear that you had a bad experience with "Shutterstock " sadly they couldn't retain good clients. Yes, perhaps, not all the companies have their in-house design team to take care of images and stuff, possibly they have better things to do other than creating mere images/banners :p. They extensively focus on their clients - I feel! Well, a couple of days ago I received a call from a company, I guess it was (psdtohtmlcode.com) who's job is to create designs, banners & logos - they might have some other services as well, but this what the sales representative pitched in his sales call. He mentioned, we sell bulk Banner/image packages for SMEs, the company is based out of the UK and their pricing is quite decent too - I have a sample they've attached in their email and they keep following up with me on that on a regular basis. You can also try free lancers - but I am afraid that's something which is not too concrete for a professional .Co, lot of brain consumption activity though! lol. I know a few of them who do this to earn some extra for their living, but would not recommend even one. Haha…

I will let you know if I come across any company who would help you overcome this situation. Cheers mate J

kate walls, Jan 30, 2017 IP
  7. kate walls

kate walls Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hey Popsicle, that was perception about any company's in-house design team and didn't know what said - to be very honest. Btw, many thanks for bringing this up for me - appreciate that. Cheers!!!

kate walls, Jan 30, 2017 IP
  8. daronch

daronch Active Member

Best Answers:
    Have you tried free photo sites like Pixabay.com, PublicDomainPictures.net and Unsplash.com? They have tons of images that are free to use, even for your clients' needs.

Can also look for free clip art in sites like Openclipart.org and Pdclipart.org

daronch, Feb 26, 2017 IP
  9. devcake

devcake Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

There are countless websites on the Internet that sell photos (like eg. The site Shutterstock), but there are also less well-known sites that offer the option of free downloading.

Here are some of them:

Unsplash
    Picjumbo
    Magdeleine
    Pexels
    Negative Space
    Stocksnap
    Splitshire
    Life of Pix
    Snapwire Snaps

Hope that will help you.

devcake, Mar 1, 2017 IP