1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to build backlinks...

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by WordpressLover, Jul 9, 2012.

1. albertroa

albertroa Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should use off page seo technique to generate back links on your web site.

albertroa, Jul 14, 2012 IP
  2. mihantejarat

mihantejarat Peon

Best Answers:
    Go to related subject blog and leave attractive and effective comments there and link your essential words to your website. this will bring people to your website.

mihantejarat, Jul 15, 2012 IP
  3. myassignment

myassignment Peon

Best Answers:
    You can get the back links through Forums, Article, Directory and blog commenting is the way of the collecting back links.

myassignment, Jul 15, 2012 IP
  4. asadwahab

asadwahab Member

Best Answers:
    Enough is said above, but one thing is posting, which is the latest trend, and its the Guest Posting, start guest posting or hire someone to do it for you, and you can have good contextual backlinks from sites which are related to your niche and would be really helpful for your blog!

asadwahab, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  5. stepbystep

stepbystep Member

Best Answers:
    All off-page activities will build backlinks for your site. Some of them are directory submission, article submission, social bookmarking.

stepbystep, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  6. Akshara Deoll

Akshara Deoll Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

The best way to build back-links naturally is to create content that people absolutely love. I’m talking about creating

something epic that is worthy of back-links from other people.Once you have created something epic, and it has a fabulous

title,then find the places from which you can get quality back-links.After you have the list of potential back-link partners,

it is up to you to visit each of the sites and post your content with the back-link to your site in it.Also, stop trying to

get traffic and get back-links. Instead work on attracting traffic and attracting back-links.

Akshara Deoll, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  7. mihantejarat

mihantejarat Peon

Best Answers:
    Just try to make backlinks to ypur site from relative websites...

mihantejarat, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  8. Digital_lover

Digital_lover Member

Best Answers:
    You can get some back links from article submission and press release. With these, also work for social book marking. Hope it will give you good amount of back links.

Digital_lover, Jul 16, 2012 IP
  9. businessoftheday

businessoftheday Peon

Best Answers:
    Backlinks are build on highpage rank websites.

businessoftheday, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  10. aussieties

aussieties Peon

Best Answers:
    I have just built a webstore and according to google I have about 40 incoming links (although some of them are just my site). These are just directory links mainly and a couple of links from blogs that I made and put articles on. My site has been around for about 2 months and it's not even in the top 100 on a country specific search of google for some pretty random long tailed keywords. For example I'm selling ties and 'hot pink skinny tie' I'm not even in the top 100 and in fact it doesn't even seem to show up at all if I search my website name as well as those keywords (which I think it should right?)

Is the problem that I need more backlinks and backlinks pointing to that specific product page or is it more likely that I just have to wait a bit longer?

Thanks heaps

aussieties, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  11. gaurav.solanki

gaurav.solanki Peon

Best Answers:
    What ever method you adopt in order to make the back links always remember that you are using do follow high pr sites for the submission work.

gaurav.solanki, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  12. rubeljoy

rubeljoy Peon

Best Answers:
    For back links, article submission and press release are the best way. You can gather some links through posting on forum as well.

rubeljoy, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  13. daweelmac

daweelmac Peon

Best Answers:
    Try also doing Web 2.0 profiles. This SEO technique helped me a lot in recovering from penguin update.

daweelmac, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  14. Oliver Orbitz

Oliver Orbitz Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello, WordpressLover.

So you want to build some backlinks? I believe the most powerful, and reliable backlink that you can get is through a guest post. To score a guest post, you can search with google to find websites related to your niche. Below is what I use to find websites to score a guest post on:
    How can you find websites that will let you guest post?
    Type any of these search strings into Google to find obvious guest posting opportunities
    your website topic “submit a guest post”
    your website topic “guest post”
    your website topic “guest post by”
    your website topic “accepting guest posts”
    your website topic “guest post guidelines”

You should not need too many quality guest post links to give your website some decent authority. When building backlinks, you want to look for places that can give you referral traffic. You should try to determine where your potential customers, or people who are interested in your website's topic hang out and try to get a link there. You can find forums related to your website's topic and post in them to build credibility, and you will likely receive some backlinks from that as well. Blog commenting is another way to get backlinks to your website that have the potential to drive referral traffic. You can also utilize web 2.0 websites like squidoo and hubpages to rank articles for very uncompetitive search queries, which will ultimately drive visitors back to your website.

Take advantage of websites like Youtube so you can build a portfolio of helpful videos on your topic that will drive visitors back to your website, which will also give you backlinks in the process. There are many more methods that you can use to build backlinks that will actually drive traffic back to your website. Pick a few and get started with them. Good luck with whatever methods you choose!

Oliver

Oliver Orbitz, Jul 17, 2012 IP
    aussieties likes this.
  15. Ayashakieth14

Ayashakieth14 Member

Best Answers:
    There are lots of ways to build links for your site. You can use all the methods of off page optimization, these can help you to building links for your site. :)

Ayashakieth14, Jul 17, 2012 IP
  16. InsuranceDr

InsuranceDr Peon

Best Answers:
    use forums, social bookmarking sites and article marketing

InsuranceDr, Jul 17, 2012 IP