1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where to begin Digital Advertising.

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by reesejm, Sep 6, 2019.

Hi, I'm currently going through college for a Master In Business Administration while taking other digital marketing classes offered by the school. I've talked to quite a few other digital marketers that I've met some online, some in person. Many said to get Google and Bing certifications. I have a Bing Accredited professional and working on Google Adsense and Analytics. The people I've talked to said to begin in an advertising agency and work your way up to contracting for small-medium sized companies. Where would I find an advertising agency to apply for with no previous work background in Advertising, but I do have some in computers. Thanks.
    SEMrush

reesejm, Sep 6, 2019 IP
    SEMrush
  2. mayamisra

mayamisra Peon

Best Answers:
    No certification needed for starting digital marketing, You can start an internship in any small/medium size company and gather knowledge or you can make any website on your own using WordPress or Wix and start working on that, experiment different things & this way you can learn more about digital marketing.

mayamisra, Sep 26, 2019 IP
  3. nshep

nshep Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Seconded. The best way to learn is to actually do. Build a website and start marketing it. This will expose you to everything digital marketing has to offer. It will also allow you to build a portfolio you can point to when trying to get a job or land freelance clients. It also shows a greate can-do attitude.

nshep, Sep 27, 2019 IP
  4. GlowHost-Sales

GlowHost-Sales Member

Best Answers:
    Be involved in the process and do spend some time in learning things around. I think that is always better to understand the nature of the each process you run. Approach when you pay money to service providers and expect results will not work over the long run.
    But when you understand how everything works that will save lots of your time and money.

GlowHost-Sales, Sep 27, 2019 IP