1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where is the Adword Add Placement on Facebook

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by MayurKawale, Sep 16, 2013.

Hi All

I wanna know, where is the Adword Ad Placement on facebook. While managing placement from the Google Adword, I come to know that the Facebook is available (Google Adword is showing option of Facebook as a placement). I used Facebook as a placement for one of my client and I got 1 Conversion from Facebook, you can see the image below. Just wanna know where is the Placement of Adword Ad.
    Screenshot (29).png

MayurKawale, Sep 16, 2013 IP
  2. @dmcadvice.com

@dmcadvice.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Using the "display planner" or the "ad planner" tools, I can see that Facebook accepts almost all ad sizes and types which suggest the ads are positioned in various areas on the pages. I suggest determining which of your ads got you the conversion and on what type of device, then you could take a look at some Facebook pages to determine where on the pages similar size ads are shown. The old display toll used to provide ad locations as well but since the tool has been updated to the display planner I do not see that information. I would be interested as well if anyone has a way to determine the placements of your ads on the Display Network in terms of ad position.

@dmcadvice.com, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  3. Mark Scott

Mark Scott Peon

Best Answers:
    I might be wrong, but I think facebook renders differently by country/region. In the UK, for instance, I don't think any Facebook display inventory runs on Google or any other exchanges, but elsewhere in the World it's likely that Facebook just runs standard display (of which Google adsense units are included) just to monetize the space. Like I say, I could we be wrong, but that would make sense to me. Where did the conversion come from out f interest?

Mark Scott, Sep 17, 2013 IP
  4. AppyArry

AppyArry Active Member

Best Answers:
    Follow the below image just after the image you have attached.

[​IMG]

Find the URL of Facebook. You will come to know the exact URL that gives you conversion.

AppyArry, Sep 18, 2013 IP
  5. animesh

animesh Active Member

Best Answers:
    When some one share youtube video on facebook, then video run inside the facebook page and it show ads. That might be the case.

animesh, Sep 19, 2013 IP
  6. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    TX @AppyArry.... I found the url..... from where I got the conversion . Tx :) here is the url s-static.facebook.com/common/referer_frame.php

MayurKawale, Sep 24, 2013 IP
  7. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    tx all.... guys for your valuable replay.... :):)

MayurKawale, Sep 24, 2013 IP