1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where is settings_value table in databse?

Discussion in 'MySQL' started by lapidus, Feb 21, 2016.

Hello folks

I need to install one script and now i am stuck here with some unusual thing.I see this message:

Access your database using your preferred MySQL administration tool and find the ‘settings_values’ table.

I am in mysql databse which i entry from phpmyadmin,but there in that new created database i can't see: ‘settings_values’ table.

Where ‘settings_values’ table. is located? I am confused Thanks

lapidus, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Does it get created when you run the install script?

sarahk, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  3. lapidus

lapidus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    No.Script is already installed,but have blank field. I have connected script with database,but i need to put name of my url in ‘settings_values’ like next step.But can't find that table,because is not in my database structure in phpmyadmin. Very strange

lapidus, Feb 21, 2016 IP
  4. PoPSiCLe

PoPSiCLe Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    That is... a very bad design, if that's the case.
    First of all, there should be no reason for you to manually edit the tables/content. If you need to enter data, it should be through form-fields in the setup process. And... why in the world would you need to have your URL put into the database? There's no reason to have that in there, as it is very easily pulled from the actual server-variables in the script itself.
    Since we don't know what the script is or does, it's hard to tell you what to do, but I would suggest maybe try to find something a bit better coded.

PoPSiCLe, Feb 21, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Whereever you got the script from should have some sort of support system. Ask them for help.

sarahk, Feb 21, 2016 IP