1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where is Compar when you need him?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by anthonycea, Jun 9, 2004.

1. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Instead of always complaining about people not visiting, maybe you should check their profile. It tells you when they last visited the forum (in Compar's case it was about 45 minutes ago).

digitalpoint, Jun 12, 2004 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Shawn if I did that I could not have fun, I like knocking apples off of Compars tree. I even like picking on you once in a while Superman :eek:

Now how many members have a thread about themselves like Compar does, I am simply trying to keep it alive and Compar on the ball :eek:

anthonycea, Jun 12, 2004 IP
  3. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    Anthony,

You need to learn how to behave yourself and you wouldn't need protecting. It is possible to express a difference of opinion without a full frontal attack. Try it sometime, you may like it. And certainly others will like it just fine.

It is one thing to have confidence in your own opinions. It is entirely another thing to think that everybody in the world who doesn't agree with you is a blithering idiot. And even if you think it, you don't always have to say so.

compar, Jun 12, 2004 IP
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Thanks Compar, I needed that, now straighten out these others for us :eek:

anthonycea, Jun 12, 2004 IP
  5. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Compar, you are 1 year older than my Father, so I have great respect for you.

Now are you having a bad day, I hope not, listen you can not take me serious all the time, I like to ruffle the feathers of others once in a while, but please do not take that personal.

You are my elder, I always will respect that, thanks for your comments and input, I know that you have been on my back to tone things down a bit and so has Shawn.

I will try to make folks think, instead of the "full frontal assult" as you call it for yours and Shawns sake and maybe even my own.

Bob, I hope you have a better day, I'll try not to cause you more worries. :eek: :eek:

anthonycea, Jun 13, 2004 IP
  6. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    So much for your concern about privacy?

compar, Jun 13, 2004 IP
  7. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Yeah, Bob you are sticking it to me today, thats alright Bob, like I said I will try to control myself.

Bob if I were worried about hiding facts I would not be here now would I?

Some will hide facts now, but I try not to lie Bob, only to Shawn when he boxes me in a corner.

How are you doing today Compar? Privacy, yes Bob you better worry about yours, I found out how old you are by your profile, is your cc number listed here and your SS# I don't know if you have a SS# in Canada.

You will have a M$ number soon, Right? :eek:

anthonycea, Jun 13, 2004 IP
  8. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    How are you today Compar? I am tracking you (*z7#***$@^^^>>?) and your activity on the forum, I just wrote the above code to track you.

Good stuff, I think Shawn may want me to write code for him after he looks at the above Compar forum tracking code. :eek:

anthonycea, Jun 14, 2004 IP
  9. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    What do you do for a living Anthony? You seem to have all together too much time on your hands.

Is there money to be made in conspiracy theories? If I thought I could make big bucks, so that I could fuck around on forums and annoy the hell out of people all day, I might become a conspiracy theorist real fast.

compar, Jun 14, 2004 IP
  10. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    You know Bob, that is why you remind me of Dear old Dad, even though we never really liked each other, we still had some sort of love for each other, I think it is called strange love?

Make a living on forums, Bob you could make a lot in Las Vegas, you really are funny, when you use 4 letter words you really remind me of Dad, since he called me a stupid idiot most of my life, now you know why I kinda like you and Shawn.

You guy's picked up where Dad left off. :eek: :eek:

digitalpoint likes this.
  11. ViciousSummer

ViciousSummer Ayn Rand for President! Staff

Best Answers:
    Honestly anthony, what do you do for a living? I know you can't be making it off your PR1 website. Trust fund baby, perhaps?

Also, I don't believe for a second that you are 45 years old. Your maturity level is 14, tops.

ViciousSummer, Jun 14, 2004 IP
  12. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Which website are you talking about, plus I do not think anything of "Larry Page Rank" do you not know that Page Rank is simply something that baby SEO's think is something they need to study.

Google has folks brainwashed into looking at "PAGE RANK IN RETURN FOR PAGE VIEW DATA" so get over the spyware ploy VS.

They have folks so brainwashed on that Page Rank Gimmick that Yahoo has come out with their own "web rank" marketing gimmick, will you get their toolbar to look at that gauge too VS?

Robert Plant once said, "I don't make my living by making a living", well he is a Billionare a couple times over so he ment that his money was making his money for him.

I am not quite that talented or rich, so I am still trying to make it, I don't have the future of the Master of the Universe, but one day I may make it.

OK, good enough, now you be nice to members so Shawn does not PM you for stirring up ________ with his members young lady.

13. compar

compar Peon

Best Answers:
    There you go again Anthony my friend. You never ever address a direct question. I asked "what do you do for a living?" Never mind all the bullshit answer the question? What do you do for a living?

In case you missed it among all the other attacks, What do you do for a living?

And oh BTW did I mention that I'm interested to know, what do you do for a living.

compar, Jun 14, 2004 IP
  14. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    I am a publisher of business research.

My background is mostly the above, in addition to the operation of a few businesses in my day that were mostly advertising related ventures.

Look at www.boardmedia.com and you will see one business that is advertising related that I am engaged in.

Bob I am not here to give the public a complete background, I am sure that by participating in these dammed forums that I have given away most everything already as you have.

This is the price we pay to make these forum operators rich I guess.

15. Foxy

Foxy Chief Natural Foodie

Best Answers:
    Thats a laugh - do you publish on chalk boards on the web?

Good business research there then!

BTW So its owned by B2BI.net which has a Mr Nutter [appropriate name] as its registrant but B2BI.net is still not an entity yet...it is....Coming Soon!

Why don't you do as Bob says.

Foxy, Jun 14, 2004 IP
  16. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Foxy, why would you believe that, you believe no other truth, Bob that is why you can't say anything online, because you have ________s, like Foxy that will take potshots at you without any knowledge whatsoever.

But that is his style, so lets just let him and it be.

anthonycea, Jun 15, 2004 IP
  17. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    You critisise people for having no knowledge (you have mentioned several times that I have none)...

Yet you don't appear to use your own inexhaustable knowledge on your own work...

Your index page uses no H1 Tags...
    You are using tables for the site design - not too se friendly (nothing against tables, before all of the retributions from everyone else who uses them)...
    No site map...
    No footer links at all...
    Images linking to an email address without prior warning to the user...
    Having to use the left-right scroll bars on this page... boardmedia.com/changeable_letter_directories.html
    PR1... (PR is a gymmick, yes I know...)
    0 backlinks in google (I guess you wouldn't know that because you won't use the services of such a spyware giant will you) ; )

The list could go on...

So...

Why do you keep slagging everyone else off...???

This is not a dig... *honest*

SEbasic

SEbasic, Jun 15, 2004 IP
  18. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Why don't you redesign the site and submit it to me. Then maybe you can show us what you really are worth.

19. SEbasic

SEbasic Peon

Best Answers:
    I think I'll pass thanks... :confused: :eek:

SEbasic, Jun 15, 2004 IP
  20. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the free consultation.