1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where is better to continue?

Discussion in 'HTML & Website Design' started by SSORE7, Nov 23, 2015.

?

What is the best option?

1. Codeschool

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. TeamTreeHouse

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. None of the above

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
    Hi, as I said in my introduction topic, I just started to learn HTML/CSS, and I start to learn on Codecademy, I made myself a PRO account and started to learn it ( i want to learn php, jquery, ruby and all stuffs but later ).

This will not get me so far, just like a Advanced Begginer I think and I wonder what site to choose after between Codeschool and TeamTreeHouse. Can you give me some advice? Thanks.

SSORE7, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  2. seoaceindia

seoaceindia Banned

Best Answers:
    I also suggest you to use w3school for free and also perfect,clear and simple.

seoaceindia, Nov 23, 2015 IP
  3. malikshahid3232

malikshahid3232 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    In my experience video tutorial help you better understanding all those programming languages for first time. You can select any of Codeschool or Team Treehouse. But it’s also recommended that you follow good books.

***** But no video tutorial or book help you, if you not to exercise. You need to give time on it and write codes yourself, check there output, change codes and check again, again and again…………………………

malikshahid3232, Nov 24, 2015 IP