1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where is best place to park domains?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by domaindigger, Apr 26, 2006.

1. Chios

Chios Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks everyone for all comments in here ...

I am still at a loss ... a newb with parking ... which companies DO allow linking to your site ... even if it is from a "domain for sale" post ?

Also I have tried to apply for bodis.com and some other domain companies and have not yet answered me ... for 1 week now ... guess I should just forget about them right ?

Chios, Oct 21, 2007 IP
  2. cheaper than godaddy

cheaper than godaddy Peon

Best Answers:
    I'm a newbie 2 . Here's what i have learned namedrive sucks so far.(no traffic)
    . Some of the others make it to complicated to join. Here's my advice join parketeer.com lots of freedom and 100% revenue. You can get affilate links for site ex. I'm promoting cruises and my affiates pay 5% commision still waitng for that $500 click.(commission juction will set you up). Google pays pennies .(sorry to change the subject anybody know how to get rid of advertisers that only pay .03 cents per click off your pages?)..Back to parketeer it took me a long time to figure stuff out YOU NEED TO LEARN SOME HTML (Blogs like this help alot because if you need html code to put lets say a picture link on your page somebody here teach you or send me a pm and i'll send you links that i use) Heres 2 of my sites www.panama.bz (cool video on bottom of page) and www.maid-service-orange-county.com local search markets pay better than say marketing domains. Just put one site on parketeer then when you master it add more. I do great on my local searches on google 1st page after about 3 weeks. Not so great on my panama site ( only 2 weeks old ). I also do well with google placement with these key words " cheapest place to register domain names". 2-3 spots 1st page. It does'nt matter though no ones buying domains from me. even though I sell them $6.95 for .com( i lose money). ..You never know what makes money. My one site that gets hardly any traffic gets me the most clicks strange. Good luck..If you need more info on my parked pages experience just ask

Heres another way I make money on my sites (if they have placement 1st page). I charge people to put a page on my site between $10 and $50 per month. parketeer gives you 10 pages so you can sell ad space on the whole page if you want for Ex. my maid service site has, auto detailers, carpet cleaners
    etc. If people get a maid then they probably have there car detailed as well.
    That is how to make money with your page then the clicks you get is a little bonus

cheaper than godaddy, Oct 21, 2007 IP
  3. axa

axa Active Member

Best Answers:
    watchout, bodis suspend many accounts without any reason

axa, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  4. secretboy08

secretboy08 Peon

Best Answers:
    bodis or sedo is the best place.

secretboy08, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  5. htmlindex

htmlindex Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I use ParkingPanel as they have paid the highest per click for me. Sedo sucks as they pay very, very low

htmlindex, Nov 24, 2007 IP
  6. ManoIndia

ManoIndia Peon

Best Answers:
    Well Internet.bs is one of the most reputed registrars that provide FREE DOMAIN PARKING .. absolutely free with thir new domain registration of domain transfer !

This is what u get with each domain Transfer/Registration :

Free: 50 URL Forwarding
    Free: Subdomains URL Forwarding
    Free: Catch-all URL Forwarding
    Free: Geographic URL Forwarding
    Free: 100 Email Forwarding
    Free: Subdomain Email Forwarding
    Free: Catch-all Email Forwarding
    Free: internet domain name PUSH
    Free: internet domain name parking
    Free: Realtime internet domain name contact/registrant update
    Free: DNS Server list update
    Total control of your domain names

To know more on their Domain services Go here (please add www) : www.internet.bs

ManoIndia, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  7. cheaper than godaddy

cheaper than godaddy Peon

Best Answers:
    What does .bs stand for bullssssssssssss . Thats great you offer free parking I think everyone on this thread is looking for a place to make money do your clients make money when they park there Domains on your site? It looks like you sell domain names. My site has free parking as well www.zuxm.com but you don'y make any money parking there I do lol pennies. I'm still using www.parketeer.com after sampling other places this is the one I chose, because I can put my own stores on them from www.cj.com . here's some samples www.gift-ideas-for-mom.com , www.baby-bibs.com , www.how-to-get-rid-of-viruses-for-free.com , www.limo-insurance.com and 90 sites similar. Here's how I make money from adsense, and affilaite stores (they pay 5-35% possible to get a $125 click that turns into a purchase) I also in some cases rent the domain name out for $100 per month. This domain is for rent www.lindsay-lohan.name I probably spelled it wrong lol.. So some of my parked pages are actually websites people pay me for because my sites get on the top listings of google

oops www.baby-bibs.com is not my site. www.baby-bibs.info is mine. Theres a lesson to be learned here always try and buy .com

cheaper than godaddy, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  8. tattoos

tattoos Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Interesting reading:D
    I have just got in to parking, I Did so because I have a few good domains that I don't have time to do anything with!
    I did see a script for sale here at DP that would auto generate content that I thought about but decided not to. (Just in case Google AdSense didn't like it)
    If I had read this thread first I would have looked in to it a bit more before jumping on the Godaddy cash parking wagon.
    After getting it (a few weeks ago) I then went shopping for some more domain names to park. I ended up with some great ones with good back links and PR. (A few PR3's and a PR4)
    The one's with the good PR I don't know what to do with now.. I should find some time to do something with them.. PR4 seems like a waste to park.. any suggestions?

Cheers
    James

tattoos, Nov 25, 2007 IP
  9. axa

axa Active Member

Best Answers:
    although my account was suspended but today i received my september commission from Bodis through paypal,,,,

axa, Nov 26, 2007 IP
  10. pardon

pardon Member

Best Answers:
    After trying all major Parking services. I can tell the only one I found with features you cannot get anywhere else (please correct me if I'm wrong) such as editing titles, add your content, add meta tags, and description, and your own content with video images and link is Parked.com
    A domain name can't make you money unless it's SEO friendly or a one english word.com
    Joining Parked is not automatic, you will need to add at least 10 domains when you subscribe. Please use my link and I will give you 5% affiliate sharing from the 10% I get for referring you.
    Let me know when join and contact me if they don't accept your application.
    Good luck

pardon, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  11. save

save Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is a lot of useful info on this thread, well worth bookmarking for when considering parking options.

save, Nov 27, 2007 IP
  12. pardon

pardon Member

Best Answers:
    If you have domains and not parking them today...you are loosing out!

pardon, Nov 27, 2007 IP