1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

where from i can start my career with good knowledge of Internet marketing

Discussion in 'General Business' started by kartik saini, Aug 30, 2015.

i have a good knowledge of internet marketing
    but i need some ideas where from i can start my career with my knowledge
    so please suggest me some ideas

i have good knowledge of Facebook marketing,Google Adword,Email marketing,YouTube and Video Marketing,Affiliate Marketing & Google AdSense

kartik saini, Aug 30, 2015 IP
  2. AdvancedSolutions

AdvancedSolutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi there!

Since you already have that knowledge about internet marketing, I suggest you can start your career by building your own business.

Create a website and start blogging. Your knowledge in Facebook Marketing, Google Adword, Email Marketing, Video Marketing, and all of those you mentioned above can be a great help in your business success.

Nevertheless, keep in mind to deliver unique and fresh content about your business. And always give updates to your prospect audience.

AdvancedSolutions, Sep 5, 2015 IP
  3. kartik saini

kartik saini Active Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for suggestion but I'm not a good content write so is it best to hire freelancer ???

kartik saini, Sep 5, 2015 IP
  4. Abelo

Abelo Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you do not want start a new business, perhaps considering promoting an affiliate product. Check out ClickBank, and other related websites.

Abelo, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  5. Leilani Sniffen

Leilani Sniffen Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Since you know all that you know, which is a lot, what is it that you wanted to do with it before you learned all of it? That would be a good place to start.

Leilani Sniffen, Sep 6, 2015 IP
  6. mintoz

mintoz Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can start from anywhere. Just do it! And learn from your failures. Don't expect you can succeed easily and fast. Keep in mind that you should always make passive income every month. So if you have a full time job, do IM part time at first. When you run your online business successfully enough, quit that job. If you're doing IM full time now, try your best to find a way to make passive income as fast as possible(such as freelance jobs). Only after that can you even think of establishing your business empire online.

mintoz, Sep 9, 2015 IP