1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where do you successfully sell non-premium grade domains besides DP?

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by ColorWP.com, Mar 17, 2015.

I was wondering where people go to sell domains these days when they need to do a portfolio clearance?

Obviously, there are the paid marketplaces, but I am looking or some place where I can sell some low-grade (as in below $100) domains where there is a consistent supply and demand for such products (domains).

I've had some success with a couple of sales in DB but obviously DB is not a specialized site for domain selling and the large quantity of people come here purely for the information - not to buy stuff.

Any recommended additional platforms?

ColorWP.com, Mar 17, 2015 IP
  2. newbie191

newbie191 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    namepros is a forum dedicated for domaining and has a free and very busy domain marketplace. Other than that there is ebay.

newbie191, Mar 17, 2015 IP
    sweetpea69 and ColorWP.com like this.
  3. FPForum

FPForum Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    First, you need to remember that selling on forums is much different than marketplaces. Forums is where you're hitting all the resellers so your prices need to be dirt cheap. Personally, unless we're talking a pretty good domain, even $100 is pretty high. Aside from this forum, you could also check NamePros, DNForum, Bido, WebHostingTalk, and V7N... All of those would let you list your names and probably sell them if the price is right!

FPForum, Mar 19, 2015 IP