1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where do you keep images for free to embed in Word Press ?

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by robinbd4u, Jun 17, 2016.

We keep our videos in YouTube and embed those on Word Press site generally. YouTube is best to keep videos I think.

But where do you keep images for embedding those on Word Press site ? Hopefully Free

After posting any images on web page we generally share those at Pinterest. But we do not use Pinterest as a image store or host. Also what will happen if we first keep image on pinterest and after hotlinking to embed on wordpress again give link of that web page to pinterest pin ?

Share your favorite site where you host your images. Sharing is love !

Last edited: Jun 17, 2016
    robinbd4u, Jun 17, 2016 IP
  2. jv1999

jv1999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    imgur is good :)

jv1999, Jun 17, 2016 IP
  3. aafable

aafable Active Member

Best Answers:
    I personally use imageshack.com I know what you mean. lol Alternatively, I've used google drive. It's a little complicated but it's a sure way to know what your files won't be deleted. I wrote a tutorial about it here. https://technicalcreativity.org/direct-image-url-google-drive/

aafable, Aug 16, 2016 IP
  4. daica85

daica85 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can use Blogspot to store your images in draft posts. Login with your gmail account at blogger.com. Then create your new "yourname.blogspot.com blog". In this blog you can create some posts and then upload your images into this, but don't publish them, just save as draft.
    Finally you just need to copy the image url and insert into your Wordpress site.

I hope this helps.

daica85, Aug 25, 2016 IP
  5. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    We use tinypic for storing images and link to the images anywhere on the web.

jaguar34, Sep 14, 2016 IP
  6. moneymaker100

moneymaker100 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    actually I don't like sharing any photo in a host that I don't have control over, sometimes it makes tragic problems. I prefer hosting images myself on any host I own. then images can be controlled and also can easily stop hotlinks, if you are worry about bandwidth

moneymaker100, Oct 8, 2016 IP