1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where do you get ideas?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by ~Bored~, Jun 27, 2013.

Just a general question since im new to marketing. Where do you all get ideas for building a website around a high paying high searched niche?

You hear stories about how I created a site and by day 10 i was already making $$$, so my question is then, how do you 1) Find the niche, 2) Get the ideas from to create those high paying sites once it gets good traffic?

If someone can shed some light into that I would appreciate it very much because just like there is writers block to the writer, im facing a blank screen without any direction to build my site around. Thanks.

~Bored~, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  2. lordt777

lordt777 Member

Best Answers:
    I think it is very important to, first of all, write about something that truly interests you. There is no point in creating a website around a high traffic topic, if you're going to get bored of writing about the same topic quickly. Another point, is to indeed search high volume keywords, no point in writing about something you like if no one is going to read it.

lordt777, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  3. affilorama

affilorama Active Member

Best Answers:
    I agree. It's always best to go with something that interests you, or a niche that you already have a bit of knowledge on. This makes a big difference because research for the niche becomes less tedious. I usually look at Google Trends and see which topics are currently trending and pick a niche there.

Hope that helps. Have a good day!

affilorama, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  4. UrbanTiger

UrbanTiger Peon

Best Answers:
    High paying, high searched niches will generally take you a long time to become established in..

As you are new to internet marketing,
    I recommend you learn about email marketing and building a list of
    subscribers..

That way you own a real asset in your list and you are not relying on
    search engines for your traffic..

The basic requirements for you to do this is a
    • domain name,
    • hosting,
    • squeeze page with a free report , (even better a sales funnel with a paid offer on the backend)
    • and an autoresponder..
    Once you have set this up you can generate free traffic and also purchase some traffic,
    as people give you their email address in exchange for your free report..

They are added to your list,
    you then build a relationship with them and market products to them via email..

UrbanTiger, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  5. SeoBoom

SeoBoom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you mentioned it well: high searched niche. I am working at some projects of my own and I can't tell what are they about, but here are some steps I passed to create them:
    - first of all I found a target and I searched to find a precise one like students, parents, musicians (guitarists) and so on.
    - find a target that's willing to pay money... preferably a lot of money!
    - find a target that's inexhaustible, because that meant they'll always need your product.
    - find what are their needs: sharing guitar riffs tutorial videos, spy their children and so on.
    - prepare yourself to accept that it's not always about a brilliant idea but about a practical one and the way you create it.
    - and the last but not the least - think well about the way you are supposed to make money with your service (selling banners and ad's is excluded from the start because it won't bring you money, unless they are included in iOS or Android apps).

So, by following these steps you can actually come to a great and profitable idea for a great project.

Cheers! ;)

SeoBoom, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  7. Gianni Palazzo

Gianni Palazzo Member

Best Answers:
    I get ideas from those who have been around longer than me.

Listening to those who have been successful helps me to implement their techniques and strategies in my business.

I hope that helps.

Gianni Palazzo, Jun 29, 2013 IP
  8. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:

I agree.

I get most of my helpful tips from people who have been successful -- then implement what they teach. If it works for me -- then I post about the results in hopes other people will also get great results.

mkcookin, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  9. Muhammad mafazine

Muhammad mafazine Member

Best Answers:
    To Find Niche, i usually go to Yahoo Answers Or Ask dot com to find What popular topic, if i already found some popular ask. Then, i just re-create keyword using Long Tail Keyword pro, this is useful for find you keyword Ideas..

Muhammad mafazine, Jun 30, 2013 IP
  10. CarefulCash

CarefulCash Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'd suggest you go back to your original assumptions ie. "Where do you all get ideas for building a website around a high paying high searched niche?"

A high paying high searched niche may not be a good place to start an IM career unless you are either (or both) 1. passionate about the area (not just like, LOVE it!), 2. following a single mentor/strategy step-by-step.

These niches tend to be cut-throat competition, so you may be better off starting elsewhere eg picking a SINGLE method/person to follow.

Does this help you?

CarefulCash, Jul 2, 2013 IP