1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where do results come from?

Discussion in 'Keyword Tracker' started by fryman, Dec 27, 2004.

Hi, Shawn. I must say that I am a happy user of your tools. I can't understand why they are free, you should be charging some fee for them, I would be more than happy to pay for this service (I am a user of the Coop network and your keyword tracking tool).

I want to ask this: when I do a check for some of my keywords, the results are very different than when I do a direct check at Google. For example, one of my keywords says in your tool that it is on spot #76, but when I type it at Google is is on #6. Could you let me know why?

Thanks!

fryman, Dec 27, 2004 IP
  2. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers:
    datacenter flux, and it may be picking up a second result instead of the first.

schlottke, Dec 27, 2004 IP
  3. fryman

fryman Kiss my rep

Best Answers:
    Wow, that was quick, lol :D

Someone just told me that there is some kind of link to make donations to this site, could you share that link with me? I feel bad for using these tools and not giving anything back, they are just too valuable to me!

fryman, Dec 27, 2004 IP
  4. schlottke

schlottke Peon

Best Answers: