1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

where do people buy digital products?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Molzer, Jun 18, 2017.

hello, i want to find people who are selling digital products to work as an affiliate marketer for them. but i don´t want to do it through the big platform like jvzoo or clickbank. so i need to find these merchandisers and contact them directly.

Molzer, Jun 18, 2017 IP
  2. heredia21

heredia21 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As in dropshipping? How about using Amazon?

heredia21, Jun 18, 2017 IP
  3. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think you'll find that most marketers who have affiliate programs run them through either Clickbank and/or JVzoo. I really don't understand why you want to avoid those platforms.

JoeSpirit, Jun 18, 2017 IP
  4. Mike Davis

Mike Davis Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I would like to know about your reach and how you could be beneficial for an online product.

Mike Davis, Jun 22, 2017 IP
  5. collegeOnlineJob

collegeOnlineJob Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you sell a digital product and you want to have an affiliate program the easiest way is to use services like Clickbank or JVzoo. Building an affiliate system on your own can be very costly. So I believe you'll not find a lot of people who don't use these platforms.

You can try to contact them directly. However, I think they will give you all the same answer.

collegeOnlineJob, Jun 22, 2017 IP