1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where do I learn about cloud administration with video tutorials?

Discussion in 'Cluster Computing' started by SpyShifu, Jan 6, 2014.

Each shared hosting offer tutorials to administrate Cpanel with the help of video tutorials, but many many cloud hosting company doesn't offer even basic information about cloud server administration in video format. Accessing through hosting forums, read all info, codes, all and all gather every bit of it, is really such hassle. To be honest, nearly I'm spending too much only to manage my cloud server ( Ubuntu format, IIS ), now I need permanent solution to do my own work. I heavily outsource tons of confidential scripts & work, which I don't want to shared with anyone that I don't know. Really, many of us facing same problem over and over again. Please, here if anyone know, how to get quality & updated video tutorials on Ubuntu & IIS cloud management? Even if they are payable sources ( e.g. similiar to lynda.com ) are really help me.

SpyShifu, Jan 6, 2014 IP
  2. Prashant J

Prashant J Member

Best Answers:
    Dear Sir ,
    There is No difference between IIS on Cloud , or IIS on Dedicated Server or IIS on Virtual Machine . Cloud is Just a Cluster of Servers with Higher Resources like Processors , RAM and Disk Space and the client can be provided with as much resources as required on the fly .

Prashant J, Dec 6, 2014 IP
  3. wiredcom

wiredcom Active Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't know how to run your own server you would be setting yourself up for a huge failure.. Find a managed VPS or Dedicated server.

wiredcom, Dec 8, 2014 IP