1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where did you learn PHP?

Discussion in 'PHP' started by meamrussian, Mar 6, 2006.

1. Scotia King

Scotia King Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Self taught.. relied on resources like php.net for function documentation, etc..

Scotia King, Oct 6, 2006 IP
  2. ZiNNiZ

ZiNNiZ Guest

Best Answers:
    I learned from Multiple places, Pixel2Life, RMB-Scripting, techtuts, all those good places, I am mainly self taught though seeing as I have much knoledge of doing that, love it man, gotta

ZiNNiZ, Oct 6, 2006 IP
  3. national-parks

national-parks Peon

Best Answers:
    I learned PHP primarily from their docs, and various books.

national-parks, Oct 6, 2006 IP
  4. autap6

autap6 Peon

Best Answers:
    I knew javascript so php was easy to learn.
    I learned from php.net and MySql doc.

autap6, Jun 29, 2009 IP
  5. georgcarlin

georgcarlin Peon

Best Answers:
    Books Help, classes help, but I anticipate acquaintance helps added than anything. Just traveling out and starting to code, will get you acceptable fast. As declared above, aggregate can be begin online. The added functions and circuitous scripts you get into the bigger off you will be. There are 50 means to accomplish the aforementioned operation in php. Amount out how to do something any way you can aboriginal and amount out how to do it easier, faster, added calmly later. Some capacity I anticipate crave some added avant-garde instruction, (web services, encryption, etc.) or a lot of time. But, for a lot of appliance requirements, you can be absolutely cocky taught.

georgcarlin, Sep 5, 2010 IP
  6. toloee

toloee Peon

Best Answers:
    I learned from books and google. Start coding right now, learn when you meet a problem and accumulate. Read more codes that has beed done other programmers and study. You will find more ways to solve the same problem. The best programmer will use the simplest way to achieve the same target.

toloee, Sep 7, 2010 IP