1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where did I go Wrong ? I did not get better ROI

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Dipendra Pokharel, Mar 23, 2015.

Hello, Recently I ran an adwords campaign, invested 1000$ in month and in return could only generate sales for 900$. I was in loss.

Actually this may be because my keywords were very much competitive and expensive. 'Cheap Website Design.'

I did everything I could, out of those three customers, two came from a live chat feature while one came through the contact form.

What I noticed that people usually came and went without staying much or inquiring.

Can anyone help me on how I could improve the return of investment ?

Dipendra Pokharel, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  2. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, contact me over PM. I can make you a free audit.
    Regards.

Fer0, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  3. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The first thing I notice is that keyword is too generic. You need to target more descriptive words like "web design + city", "web design service + city", "affordable web design + city", "affordable web design services" You get the idea.
    You want to target keywords that are more specific and that includes visitors that are ready to BUY, not just looking for info. Also be careful using words like "cheap, dirt cheap, lowest price" some people may convey your Quality is low, not very good, etc

The most important thing though is your sales copy. The visitors you do get, does your site entice them to inquire or buy? If not improve the message and add call-to-actions. ex. For a limited time, act now, offer expires in 30 days.

kjh-08, Mar 23, 2015 IP
  4. Dipendra Pokharel

Dipendra Pokharel Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Really a great explanation, I will try with those suggestion.

Also the reason I used Cheap was because, the people looking for cheap means that they intend to get service. Actually we offered really competitive price, so I used cheap.

Dipendra Pokharel, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  5. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There's nothing wrong with using the word "cheap" just don't make that your only feature or selling point in your sales copy. Don't forget to explain the "value" and "Quality" you offer with your services. Adding a "100% satisfaction guarantee" might also help for customers on-the-fence about trying your service.

kjh-08, Mar 24, 2015 IP
  6. Dipendra Pokharel

Dipendra Pokharel Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Thanks KJH, I will take these things into consideration.

Dipendra Pokharel, Mar 25, 2015 IP