1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Where can I sell SEO/Website Design leads - and for how much?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by WebmasterWorkforce, Nov 11, 2015.

I get a steady supply of leads for SEO and website design jobs from ads that I post on Craigslist in the Philadelphia, PA area. These leads are ones that I got and they didn't pan out for one reason or another. Usually it's because they never replied to my reply to them, or they wanted something I am not good with like CSS or javascript, or they need to pay by PayPal which I cannot take.

So I have been keeping this list of leads recently and figured I'd try to find someone interested in buying them and working them. I've got a dozen or so sitting here now and I get new ones almost every day.

Do you guys know where I could sell these leads? Also, how much should I charge for them?

WebmasterWorkforce, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  2. Mr_Kumar

Mr_Kumar Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Sale them here. BTW, what kind of price you are expecting per valid lead? I can also buy them.

Mr_Kumar, Nov 11, 2015 IP
  3. WebmasterWorkforce

WebmasterWorkforce Active Member

Best Answers:
    The ads I am posting are for 'inexpensive website design/seo' so these people are looking for deals, however it is easy to upsell these type of people. Most of the customers I have closed from these leads wind up spending $200-$400 to start with.

WebmasterWorkforce, Nov 11, 2015 IP