Where Can I Sell French Vintage Paintings?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by reality250, Sep 8, 2023.

Hi folks,

Right now I am on eBay, and some other platforms and sell paintings all used and vintage. Most of the works I acquire offline and online.

I do not have my own website. The GREATEST hurdle in this is "Traffic". The overall advantage with eBay,,, intondo, etc is you dont have to worry about that... its already there ..

the next level is: An online Primary Market Gallery where I could sell on ARTPLEASE or 1stdib or ARTSY high valued contemporary artworks.

Right now I will try to sell CONTEMPORARY ART as well since I only make about 1500 EUR net per month with the platforms I use.

My question, where can I begin with? Right now I really struggle with Selency, 2 eBay accounts and chairish with vintage paintings. Are there other alternatives?

With contemporary, there was ARTSPER which wanted to charge about 999 upfront, but I can't afford this at the moment.

Is Fine Art America a good one?

Where could I make the best research on this to then go after the new artist relationships.

The new artist relationships will have to be listed on YOURsite, you really cant list on the platform type sights because 1/2 of %50 is not deal closing - Hey let me sell your art work for 25% of its value - is simply not something anyone wants to hear.

And the best of luck to you all!

reality250, Sep 8, 2023 IP
  2. Kuvox

Kuvox Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Auction House?

Kuvox, Oct 5, 2023 IP